Primera GT Interior 4 Sale

Batch

Ex. Club Member
GTintwide.jpg

Wondered whether anyone would be interested in the interior from the Prim GT? Think they'd go into the K10 with a little jiggery-pokery on the runners front (rears might cause problems)

Otherwise it'll go to a home on the npoc i'm sure, thought i'd give you guys first dibs

Notable points in the pictures below, the airbag on the passenger side has been deployed (not sure if new units can be bought and them be replaced?) but scene as the micra has no wiring for the airbags anyway i don't think it should cause any problems.

Slight wear on the drivers side bolster (as per) and some slight dappling where things have been left on the nearside rear bolster but this will stretch out within a few weeks of usage.

Anyone?

Attachments

• GTintwearclose.jpg
    GTintwearclose.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 190
  • dappling.jpg
    dappling.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 177
  • airbagopen.jpg
    airbagopen.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 190
Let me see if i get rik's car, need to sort out a trailer and a 4x4.

Is the plastic or leather bit still there to recover the hole?

were are you

Mike

yeah it's still there, like i say you wouldn't need the airbag so you could effectively glue the panel back down.

The seats dismantle, i can fit them into the back of my Clio with the back seats down, wouldn’t need a car much bigger than that to transport them.

I'm in Birmingham, depending on where in North London you are Northampton might be a good meeting point?

Thoughts?

erm....Norwich.....as in Anglia, you pulling my leg???? :)

Think it would be more efficient and cost effective to courier them, i'm in Birmingham (Midlands)!

If you're willing to pay to have them couriered i don't mind where they go, still up for sale £70 plus courier charge (have no idea how much this would be so if anyone has ever sent an interior please give me a rough idea)

Let me know what you think?

these seats should fit in the k10 with some minor mods as i looked at fitting these in my k10 once the runners are the correct width for the k10 might be a bit more difficult to fit in a k11

agree, rears might be a problem but fronts should be ok i think. Not sure though, the rears have a foam bottom, and are not fixed so a bit of cutting should see them secured, half leather ither way you look at it! Could use the bolster sponge for the existing Micra rear seats and just re-trim them!

Back