She's gone

Just leave these here

Attachments

• 1380660877682.jpg
    1380660877682.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 280
I'll let you do it in photoshop then :p Anyone who is half decent at photoshop should be able to do it, It's just no where near as simple as changing a silver colour car to red for example....

I'll let you do it in photoshop then :p Anyone who is half decent at photoshop should be able to do it, It's just no where near as simple as changing a silver colour car to red for example....
Hahaha I haven't got Photoshop. That's why I didn't know it was hard to do white. And is it hard to do something like lower you car on there or something like that?

Nice facelift micra. :) You should look after these rust you know. Micras do get rust problems if you dont look after or dont put waxoil/underbody sealant in every years.

Nice facelift micra. :) You should look after these rust you know. Micras do get rust problems if you dont look after or dont put waxoil/underbody sealant in every years.
Thankyou.
It was looked after considerably and wax oiled three times a year. It was looked after more than his van and that's saying something.

Back