shell still rolling

haven't been on here in aaaaaages. have migrated to the world of AWD. bought an evo7 and a awd r32 skyline, so the micra hasn't seen any attention in a long time. has been sitting at my parents house for over a year now unfinished due to lack of time. hopefully soon i'll get to finish her off. and as soon as i can work out how to upload pics again. i'll put some pics up! setup in her goes something like this:

sr16ve
n1 cams
Id1000
garrett gtx3076,
tial 44 external gate.
Mazworx inlet plenum
Hypertune throttle body
Mazworx fuel rail
pwr intercooler
pwr radiator
sr16ve lsd box
nismo march cup full roll cage
3" stainless turbo back with xforce varex
screamer pipe etc
custom steam pipe manifold
turbosmart psssshhhtt valve
custom power steering of gtir/k11/sr16 parts
Subaru wrx brake booster, custom steel lines
Fuel lab fuel regulator
Aeromotive 340lph fuel pump
modified shifter linkages
custom/modified engine mounts (no the **** don't just bolt up)

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
Wowsers! As usual, nothing but top quality. That's some chassis twisting fun waiting to happen right there ;)

Randomly, very interested to know what gauge cluster you used for the central console, I need to hook up gauges for the next build but couldn't see anything that would fit size wise, (triples all looked way too big). Would appreciate info/web link and perhaps a closer photo of it installed if you have the time.

Between you a kovert you guys you have some SERIOUS metal about to grace the roads/tracks of AUS. 2012 sure is gonna be interesting :)

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member

Thanks a million Tony, I would NEVER have found that and had no idea one was even made for the K11. A nice new years purchase right there ;)

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
Thanks to TMRS taste in parts and Tony's link, the following rolled up this morning. Fedex from Japan rocks, landed in 6days ;)

Attachments

• 74309.jpg
    74309.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 50
Back