selling Nismo alloy wheels

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
the time has come to sell the wheels for somthing abit bigger for 1 thing ground clerance second thing brake clearence. and also for a wider tyre..

the specs are 4x100PCD 38mm offset micra almera civic most 4 stud aplications.. they are anthricite coulour the in good condition and come with part worn tyres.

PICT0077.jpg

on the car :-
IMG00008.jpg

sensible offers only please i have a a reserve its not stupidly high though.

Raceworx said:
no swaps im affraid man unless there brand new team dynamics pro race 1's in black 15"

Unfortunately there not, cant blame a guy fro trying though. Those wheels are lush though, was going to buy them for my car until they were going to cost near £500.

Good luck with the sale bud.

Raceworx said:
no swaps im affraid man unless there brand new team dynamics pro race 1's in black 15"

my mate as some he wants rid of, slight curbin on one wheel brand new tires 15"'s only wants £350 for em payed nearly £600 outta halfords about november!let me no if ya intrested.

dont worry ian the people on this site are like buses, you wait ages n then 2 come at once-lol

how much do they weigh?

:D

bumper is standard with megan front splitter..

wheels are back up for sale.. there 14" and iv weighed them there 12KG's each with tyres.. tyres on them are 185/50/14 want £250 for them...

He's not selling the car, or springs, or bumpers! Please keep the thread on topic :)

reason for asking as i was trying to get a idea of what they would look like on mine lowered as they are 14s and mine are 17s.

wanted to get a idea of what arch space there would be and how much lower it was than mine as im after new wheels but aint decided on what yet. was thinking 15s or 14s

12kg per wheel WITH tyres! damn if I had 250 i'd buy them, thats some light wheels right there, your talking better handling and acceleration. Very nice wheels :)

do they come with centre caps or are they not meant to have them?

whats the widest tyres that will go on them?

and is there any kurb/scuff marks?

thanks

K11SS said:
dont worry ian the people on this site are like buses, you wait ages n then 2 come at once-lol

how much do they weigh?

:D

like this quote lol.

£250 is a good price :) all i want to know is where your situated please? if you live miles away (u probably do) can you post them? of course ill add postage price aslong as its not HUGH???

cheers
Napster

(just read ur profile "sheffield" lol) any chance of postage and cost mate?
cheers

ur lookin at about £50 for postage - that was the cheapest i got when i sold my dares (they did weigh 17KG each though)

with postage they would be £300 theyll come in boxes not just wrapped up.. i was going to put 195/45/14's on them they plenty wide enough :D thres a scuff mark on 1 and they dont have centre caps i never got any have had no problems with them.. of corse people question if there nismos but you can always point them into the direction of the NISMO forged into the rim :D

racework: im interested now :)
£300 is good with postage?? would that be the same for delivery to "cornwall"? (far ish away)
how would we go about the transfer?? i send money first or something??
cheers
napster

(they fit straight onto a micra k11?)

£300 would be deiliverd to cornwall yes. id rather do it paypal saves messing about and theres a paper record of what whent on with regards to money.. yes they fit straight on..

cheers for that info "racework".
umm i havent got a paypal account :-(
only saying, but is it worth setting up an account just for the wheels? i suppose i can use it again with other products?
i just dont know how to use it? my mate has an account i might ask him if he can help me set one up :)
ill keep in touch mate.
i suppose u know that im interested in them then lol

napster

paypal is easy to sign up to and one of the most valuable things on the internet for transactoins :D these are still for sale :p

i set up 2 accounts when i first used it and sent 1p to each account to learn how to do it, you click accept the payment on the far left when payment arrives or it wont go though

well cheers fot that "racework" and "fordy" :)
ill get my mate to help me make one hopefully today :)
my email address is "[email protected]" if you wanted it?

with delivery, how does that happen? what happens if im out when the van arrives with the alloys? it wont get taken to the local postoffice will it?

ohh the centre caps.......only asking but is there anywhere i could possilby go to have a set KNOCKED UP lol

cheers
napster

Napster said:
with delivery, how does that happen? what happens if im out when the van arrives with the alloys? it wont get taken to the local postoffice will it?

It depends on the company they're being sent with. Parcel force may leave goods at a local sorting office, however other companies may take them back to the depot and wont redeliver until you call and arrange a date you'l be in.

If thats the case with me, i usually just go to the depot (if it's a reasonable distance away) and collect the item in person.

silver_si said:
just weighed my 14" standard si 5 spoke alloys with new tyre = 13.2kg

that is heavier then the nismo, and its probably a smaller width tyre with a larger tyre wall.

there light thats all know lol one hand to pic them up.. you can get centre caps of ebay for a few quid if you really want some.. they deliver and if your not in leave a card for you to pick them up at the local depot or leave them with a neighbour..

well i will have your NISMO wheels then :) ive got money waiting just need to setup a PAYPAL account. sorry if its taking so long "Racework" but not sure how it all works :-(
cheers
Napster

p.s either its me again but i had alook QUICKLY on ebay, but found not centre caps. no worrries mate.

yo mate. i now have a PAYPAL account setup so tell me what i need to do next?cause i have no idea lol.........so confusing :)
cheers
Napster

Back