F/S: FS: Nismo lightweight 13x5.5 4x100 March optional extra wheels

Item: FS: Nismo lightweight 13x5.5 4x100 March optional extra wheels
Condition: no tyres, in need of refurbishment - two centre caps missing
Reason for selling: no longer have a micra to put them on
Price: £90 + you find courier

For sale are my Nismo alloy wheels. Lightweight wheels, lighter than the steelies I had, the wheels are made out of magnesium alloy IIRC. They are in need of a refurbishment. I have had the alloys professionally inspected for any buckling, nothing serious. It's a case of the slightly worse off ones go on the back and the ones I've marked to go on the front are pretty darn straight n' true. (two of them have R and two have F marked on them). If I had kept the car I would of had them refurbished too but I knew it was getting sold so I only got them inspected.. These are now wrapped up ready to go... I would rather the buyer sort out courier costs. These wheels have NISMO stamped on them, and were an optional extra in the Nismo March k11 brochure along side the NS7R wheels. I do not know the code to these wheels though. These are quite rare however and add that lush OEM+ look to your car.

Another thing to add with these wheels is that due to their size, the standard steel wheels tyres that you have will fit straight onto these. So you won't have to fork out sh1t loads for tyres unless you want to/ do :)

nismoalloyspic4.jpg
nismoalloyspic3.jpg
nismoalloyspic2.jpg
nismoalloyspic1.jpg
nismoalloysstamp.jpg
223774_10150415673523079_820398078_10872113_472380_n.jpg

Back