Micra K11 alloy wheels?

Here's the thing. I posted here a wee while back looking to install some neons in my car. That's cool they are lovely and green and what not.

NOW!

I want to move it on further.

I have come into a reasonable ammount of money, and am looking to spend abit of it, making my car look nice :p

Couple of things i need to know from you elite brain boxes.

Alloys: I don't perticually care about the style really... but i need to know what will fit my car, what looks niceest? What you have?

Dropping it down: I need to know how much i can drop it down by, without it getting stupid. (Please remember i live in an area with a large ammount of speed bumps. So with that in mind. What would you reccomend?

Inerior: I want to completely rip out the entire console of my car. Replace it with a new one. Do they actually sell these? Would it be pointless?

Bodykit: This is the main thing really (allong with the alloys) i HATE those massive bumpers you know the ones that stick 30cm out from the front of the car. They look stupid. I like bodykits to be subtle. Sleek; smooth; sexy. The same way i like my....... Ice cream?

sound system: What is the size of the front speakers? i can't seem to get the panel off it to take a look. Are they 6"?

Exhaust: Another thing i am quite picky over. none of this 10" wide gaping hole stuff, that is merely compensating for my extra small *censord word* I want somthing that sounds really sweet with the micra engine.

See there we go.

Thats abit of a list isent it :p

Sorry!

But i would REALLY love some help on this is possible. I have heard 50 different things from as many people. So i thought "In times of crisis, when your `#####in` up your car... who's forums's you gunna post on? Ghost Busters! (read: Micra.org.uk)

anyways!

Chow

Base

Hi Again! :)

sound system: What is the size of the front speakers? i can't seem to get the panel off it to take a look. Are they 6"?

they take 16.5cm to 17cm speakers, I'd recommend something like a 8-10" sub 400-500watt + 2 nice ~80watt RMS from components + nice hu, Nothing too powerful, but has a kick when needed :D

Alloys, PCD 4x100, offset 38, same as corsa alloys, 15's are a popular choice!

If you just want to drop it a little just use 35mm lowering springs.

Nut much is sold as standard for the interior, most people do custome door cards, and either use seat covers or bucket seats on custom rails. Some also paint their dash.

If you don't want anything silly then go for a Super S, SI, SR bodykit, or if you can get your hands on one, an Impul kit.

Exhausts, not much sold as standard, Janspeed do a couple, and so do a couple of others. Not much though. Back boxes can be welded on.

Please use the search feature, all of this has been covered 2,464,753 times.

If you're picky about exhausts.. Why not pay a visit to Powerflow.. They'll custom make you one to your own specs.. Including what noise comes out, size of the tip etc..

I'd say paint the dash.. Its much easier and cheaper & if you do it well it will last :)

While Im here, May I ask.. Would anyone trust the lowering springs found on ebay, or should I go see someone more.... Trustworthy??

Chris

Offset for the alloys can be anywhere between 35 and 45. As mentioned it is a PCD 4 X 100.

For lowering 35mm it doesnt even look lowered tbh, especially with alloys on.

Mines is down around 85mm on coilovers, definately the way to go and speed bumps are fine too. If your interested in a set of D2 coilovers give me a shout.

Back