Selling K11 Mod's / Alloys

Floodie

Club Member (Trial)
i have a few things for sale which i have taken off my K11 Micra as i sold it for a brand new Clio Sport =]

Induction Kit fits 1.0 - 1.3 k11's was £70 i only want £30

Rip Speed 15" Alloys 5 Spoke, a few scrapes on 2 of the alloys - £80 They come with the Alloy wheel nuts that fit the K11 Micra as the standard Nuts are no alloy they will damage the alloys these nuts cost me £30 but im throwing them in for free

i also have a super sprint back box i never fitted it to my micra as i didn't have the time, it has a 60mm inlet and its a straight through box with no baffles - £60

Sendai CD889 CD Player, with front USB Aux and SD Reader, in box (no instructions but comes with remote) - £25

i can arrange postage for these items except the alloys message me if u want to see pictures of any of the items.

hi floodie what is the condition of the tires and what are the specs of the tires , and these are a direct fit? (no adapter/sipogt rings needed) also what is the offset?

what is the width of the tail pipe on the backbox

thanks ash

ok. the induction kit definetly sold or just provisionally?

and whats the clio sport drive like? quite like them

basically all of it is still for sale as no-one has sent me money and there address to post it to, if you wish to buy something for real add [email protected] to your msn or message me on here (msn would be easier as i don't come on here more then once a day)

Okay, BackBox and Induction kit now Sold Payment recieved! so i only have the headunit and alloys left ATM (someone is wanting the alloys so who-ever gives me the best price atm it's £80 will get them) also i have some pioneer 13cm with tweeters and some 17cm pioneer speakers as well £20 per set

everything sold except pioneer speakers i will try getting a pic for you or search pioneer TS-H174 for the 17cm ones or TS-H1341 for the 13cm with tweeters =] and Clio owns K11 as K11 = poor build quality mine rusted from the inside out =] Clio is new and easy to mod plus looks more technical.

tbh no offense but at the end of the day i would rather have a brand spanking new car with a 5 year warranty that i do no have to worrie about breaking down as its fixed for free the have a old micra that the crash bar rusts and the sides rust and basically everything rusts on it =] and yes it is french but its they best car i have driven and i have driven a lot of cars

Back