selling?

CMF_emmaclar

» CMF Member
hey everyone. i havent been as much apart of this site as i would have liked to have been.. but i have a 98 k11 nissan micra. and this morning the worse happened, it was wet and i was in a 3 car smash. its not to bad, but i think with the amount of km i drive everyday to work i need somthing that i can drive a long way in. im not sure wat im going to do with it yet. can someone give me some ideas? should i sell as is, or pull it apart. please help??? its in immaculate condition.

thanks emma.

Attachments

• 30288.jpg
    30288.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 37

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
If there's no damage to the back (you said 3 cars but if you were the rear car that's not too bad) then just grab yourself a new bonnet, possibly new grill and just bend the bumper back and bolt it or ziptie it back to the mounts. It'll be fine. ;) If the headlights and parts behind are bent back, you can pull them back forward too.

If the radiator grill is bent, that can be panelbeaten back into shape relatively easily. The bumper bar mounts don't look like they'd be damaged as there's not enough bumper damage to bend those. Tt really doesn't look like a huge amount. Quarterpanels look fine, even headlights should be good just from looking at it there.

Just check the support rails (i.e. behind the bottom of the bumper, and the rails along the sides of the engine bay to make sure they're not buckled or if anything structural is damaged. That mostly looks like cosmetic stuff.

---dens

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
if it helps... bonnet will cost you bout 150 from a spare parts place (not nissan) i found on in sydney that quoted 150 for a new bonnet unpainted anyway. but then paint will be like 300 so i didnt bother seeing as its only a dent from some1 standing on it...

doesnt look too bad!! no insurance??

smidge

» CMF Member
i gotta find me them door trims :D

i dont think it will be massive expensive to repair... if you just want something new you'd probly get a grand or so for it for parts selling as is

hope you're okay from the acco! no injuries i hope

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hi!if you are selling the car by parts?Could you sell me the whole air-condition kit.I just bought a micra and hasn't got one.Please let me know.Thank you.

Back