Selling all my parts

willpalmer

Club Member (Trial)
LOTS of Micra parts OFFERS on everything

Here are my micra parts I have collected over the years, They are all up for sale

- Micra fully strengthened and gassited rear axle, rear axle also has coil over platforms mounted in the axle Also comes with springs and in very good condition £120

-Cobra bucket seats (pair) currently on pulsar/almera sub frames but will not take a lot to modify into a micra. They are in very good condition £160

- sabelt 4 point harnesses (pair) in red, very good condition £70

-13” compomotive TH alloys in white, the offset is 15 so sits out approx half a centimeter past wheel arches, looks nice. Although they are 4x99 pattern I have fitted them to most of my micras, will come with spacers £160

-13” slick tyres (used but have few track days left) £35

-13” 4x nearly new steel wheels with legal tyres £45

- Helix 3puk paddle clutch, done no more then 40 miles £155

-Micra face lift rear lights £18

-March (import) JDM rear number plate lights £25

-Lots of throttle bodies ?

Probabley lots of other little bits, Just ask . All items located in Oxford
-

Hello, I'd like the rally engine if you can confirm that it is modified? Would need to be shipped ideally, if that's possible?

Matt.

I'm in Oxford and if everyone send there email addresses and what there interested in I'll send pictures later if I can't still upload

Would you post 1.3 rally engine, was a very fast engine, possible port and polished head and reprofiled cams, but requires newhead gasket £120

Cheers

Someone asked me before you asked and when you asked it wasnt sold but that person is coming to see me Sunday so will let you no if he has it cheers

Back