Sell the house and buy...

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hi All,

Just surfing the net today I found this

http://www.formula-palmer-audi.com/package.aspx

only £68k, what a bargain. Unfortunately im a little short on cash right now, and I don't own a house to sell... but if I did...:wasntme:

But if you could sell the house and buy something big, what would it be? Forget planning for the future, you might die tomorrow!! :glare:

Average UK house price is £185, and just assume you paid off the mortgage last monday :grinning:

What would you buy?

Turtle said:
Average UK house price is £185, and just assume you paid off the mortgage last monday :grinning:

What would you buy?

Wow, they are way above average where I live then :D

I would see the house ,buy a VW camper fan and a Lambo, then drive both down the the seaside and have lots of fun

love it how theres emphasis on "ONLY 60K!" yeah i jus got that in my back pocket, was only gna spend it down maccys neway o_O

in all seriousness, i was going to do the renault sport championship for £40k about three years ago, i was getting sponsored by local companies like ABP (associated british ports) Youngs, bluecrest, Birdseye and of course Halfords.

but halfords wanted the most space and pay the least money, what a surprise, and youngs bluecrest went bust... GITS

I'd get a private pilots license and pick up a little cesna 152 with a diesel engine, then spend a year or so flying around the world and visiting obscure little places and countries.

antony_aiken said:
in all seriousness, i was going to do the renault sport championship for £40k about three years ago, i was getting sponsored by local companies like ABP (associated british ports) Youngs, bluecrest, Birdseye and of course Halfords.

but halfords wanted the most space and pay the least money, what a surprise, and youngs bluecrest went bust... GITS

How easy is it getting sponsorship for these kinds of things? I am seriously considering doing the Clio Cup, but don't have bottomless pockets.

Krian said:
I'd get a private pilots license and pick up a little cesna 152 with a diesel engine, then spend a year or so flying around the world and visiting obscure little places and countries.

lol ive got a pilots licence, but i havent been in the air for about 18 months!
so if you are flying over the pacific and you hear "why aye and welcome"... keep your seat belts on ;)

Ian said:
lol ive got a pilots licence, but i havent been in the air for about 18 months!
so if you are flying over the pacific and you hear "why aye and welcome"... keep your seat belts on ;)

haha!

I like the plane idea... but would you *really* do that if you had one lump of cash to spend... we're not talking about a lottery win...

if i sold me mam & dads house, farm & caravan park we would get about £1mill. i dont no what i would spend the money on tho

Back