Changes to the Buy and Sell forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolodemer

Ex. Club Member
I've just read Chairman Kev's notes on the changes to selling items in Buy and Sell, although i mostly agree with him, we're not all crooks and fraudsters. It really is the resposibility of the buyer to check that the goods are genuine before handing over hard earned. Meeting the seller in a public place so as not to leave yourself open to theft, taking a friend along, and most important, get a demonstration of whatever it is, BEFORE you buy. May i suggest that anyone selling anything offers an unconditional refund if the buyer is'nt happy with his purchase!! a bit like marks and sparks, only micras and sports!!! Get it?

I appreciate that everyone is not as you put it "crooks and fraudsters" however we do on occasion have trade issues which I need to resolve. Most of which come from the buyer raising an issue over the seller's item. It's very rare if at all that the seller will raise an issue over the buyer.

It really is the resposibility of the buyer to check that the goods are genuine before handing over hard earned

Quite hard when your purchasing over the internet, very few sales are done face to face.

Meeting the seller in a public place so as not to leave yourself open to theft, taking a friend along, and most important, get a demonstration of whatever it is, BEFORE you buy

Again not possible in every case such as the two parties being different ends of the country, not everyone can and is prepared to travel.

You can either choose to sell through our forum (join the MSC), one of the, if not the largest Micra forums outside of Japan or choose to pay ebay's selling charges for advertising on there site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back