1.0 Facelift Micra (might try and sell it..)

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Ok i got a 1 litre 2001 facelift micra, its done about 42,000 miles. Its been well looked after etc, the only problem with the bodywork is a scrath on the bonnet, and its in china-blue (Which is like a blue/purple colour).

Do you think anyone would actually buy it? I know you guys probably wouldnt be intrested as its only a 1 litre, also how much for ?? (roughly)

Reason i want to sell it is i want a 1.4 Micra instead!

Cheers

rlees85 said:
Do you think anyone would actually buy it? I know you guys probably wouldnt be intrested as its only a 1 litre, also how much for ?? (roughly)

i think plenty people would be interested in it actually, as people always want a cheap to run winter car etc, or city run about. if its standard put in the auto trader or part ex it if need be. :)

dunno about price have a look to see what they are going for or use the online valuations like what car, parkers

:)

i was thinking part ex. as i find it so hard to sell cars these days, and i need it to get to work and back. Do you rekon they would want much money on top of my car, even if i was intrested in a 1.4 that might have done 10k or so more miles, or a year older or so (cant be any more then a year older as they dont do 1.4's that old!)?? coz i know they gotta make a profit at the end of the day.

cheers!

i got one the same as u there u go for the colour for people who dont know but ive seen a couple go for around 1800 in book its meant to give u like 2200 but real world buyers dont like spending much so i say about 2k or something u should b looking at really if u want to really sell or u can try stick the 2.2k price tag n hope some unknowledgable person with a fat wallet crosses your path heh

parkers thing 4 u
Average mileage: 40,000 miles
Cost New ('01) £ 7250
Franchised Dealer £ 2570
Independent Dealer £ 2360
Private Good £ 2250
Private Poor £ 1595
Part Exchange £ 1970

Attachments

• DSC00099.JPG
    DSC00099.JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 163
the only problem with the bodywork is a scrath on the bonnet, and its in china-blue (Which is like a blue/purple colour).

oh yeh you saying the blue/purple is a problem? :p lol i choose it over a red one i saw for sale same time i was getting mine as its different! lol sometimes tho i stick out like a sore thumb in a modded blue/purple micra heh

yeah i actually dont mind the colour either, its kinda grown on me. Adds to the embarresment of the saxo drivers that get blown away by it aswell! :p

Back