SE meets

What would you prefer to do on a meet? (Multiple Choice)

• Bowling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laserquest

• Rolling Road

• Other (specify in thread)

• Total voters
sorry nik! i remeber yesterday in the day thern i totally forgot! obviously convoy is off, u still goin? i woke up jsut now! all my mates have pulled out, cause things have come up, gona get ready then decided, probably will

jay if u can still get to sutton for 11.00 then cum.
im pickin my mate there and leaving right now.

my num is 07960 012 994.

if i dont hear from u by 11.15 then i take it ill just head down to brighton

i would like to see more micras at the croydon cruise, i would have loved to come to brighton today, but instead i am at work eating KFC and posting on here!, well at least im getting paid!

croydon cruise Thursdays, normally at Valley Park where ikea is!

silly question, are there any MSC stickers and how much r they??

Croydon cruise is not recommended from my opinion. No offence but its full of barry boys and uninsured people driving stolen cars.

lewis what have you done to your micra so far? as i saw one at vp cuple weeks back and no one seemed to know who's was on here,
ed i know what you mean about it being full of twats but thats only thursdays ;) come down one wednesday normally quite a few people about but no one acting stupid :)

o and sorry didnt make it today people kinda woke up late, jay how comes u didnt call neways :S?

was a good meet. good to see new faces.

get some pictures up paul and whoever took pictures

well i just got back i have to say im very pleased with how it went today and i will get pics up shortly was good to get the south meeting at last and there will be plenty more where thats from thanx to all those who turned up to make this a very enjoyable meet

yeah it was good. nice to meet some micra people! got pics aswell. its was good seeing that many micras!

i have started a new thread with a poll for people to decide on the next event as i said at the meet it will be between 2 things

hi
i've just joined and am gutted already. cause today is sunday and i've nothing at all today. and the brigthon marina is only a 10 minute drive from my house and only a minute of that is spent on the A23. please let me know when you arrange the next meet i'm well up for it what ever you choose to do. but on a good note the crawley cruise last night (saturday night) was fantasic. bye

Back