SE meets

What would you prefer to do on a meet? (Multiple Choice)

• Bowling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laserquest

• Rolling Road

• Other (specify in thread)

• Total voters
Hey guys, meets sound cool. I'm also off work for 2 weeks in Feb from the 14th, so I might be able to come along.

as far as i know ed is going to try matt cant see this and i aint spoken to him in a few days and tom a doubt he never leaves pompey lol

brighton marina
sunday 27th feb
attendence list so far:
arnold
james
retepetsir
nex
lou
kniksman
fox1983+wife
k11kid possibly
ed possibly
mat krazyk10man
micar
craig
if i have missed anyone let me know
time will be confurmed closer to the time

wot will you lot be doin? if it just involves petrol money i would be up for it, so would my mate in his SR, 27th then?

well its bowling so u will need money for a couple of games if i get some money i will still be coming if not have fun new people added

Me and my mate (jim) in his SR should 90% be attended, so u can add us, but we aint too sure about the bowling!

Kniksman said:
12 is good. How cums ppl aint gonna bowl?? I fort it was just a matter of a few quid??

oh how long do these meets usually last for??

If you've got a really large number, then you usually have to prebook with a deposit.. i cant see anyone wanting to put the deposit up! If i say i wont play then it keeps the numbers down, so u guys can just turn up on the day and pay.. somethin like that anyway

Attachments

• P1010160.JPG
    P1010160.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 277
  • P1010161.JPG
    P1010161.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 293
  • P1010163.JPG
    P1010163.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 255
Bowling is like £10 for two games, probably less with a student discount. There's no point me turning up if all we are going to do is stand around, to get moved on by car park security....

LOL, i mean il play if we can pay on the day, but chances are we'l need to put a deposit up first if we do all want a go! apart from not playing, theres bound to be a bar or something we can all go in!

we could gate crash the bowling ally.... enough micras and we'd be unstopable Muhahahaha!!!

the last NE meet was bowling, a few bowled, but not all. the rest stood around hurling abuse at those who thought you got points for hitting the gutter.
most of the night was spent standing in the car park admiring each others micras actually.
no matter what you actually do, the point is to get together without being a little pixel on a screen.
its great fun!
just my northern input. i'll go back to my mining now *shlumps*

well i'm dragging my mate along, he hasn't got a car or a lisence and is not particulaly a fan of cars in general and knows nothing about modding cars.....

but he's lookin forward to it! hehe hopfully i can convince him to buy a micra for his first car :)

i don't know why he's looking forward to it but i know i am :)

RE: RE: SE meets

Arnold said:
LOL, i mean il play if we can pay on the day, but chances are we'l need to put a deposit up first if we do all want a go! apart from not playing, theres bound to be a bar or something we can all go in!

On a sunday at midday, we should have a problem with getting a couple of lanes with 10 or so people :)

Retepetsir said:
Arnold said:

On a sunday at midday, we should have a problem with getting a couple of lanes with 10 or so people :)

:p na it will be fine! I kinda thought it would eventually end up being more than 10, but i guess we're bound to have no shows too! Cheers for that Layla, thats the kinda thing i was expecting too, people meeting just to put names to faces etc, it shud be a laugh :) - come down from 'oop norf' and join us!! hehe

brighton marina
sunday 27th feb
all meet in car park for 12pm
attendence list so far:
arnold
james
retepetsir
nex+friend
lou
kniksman
fox1983+wife
k11kid possibly
ed possibly
mat krazyk10man
micar
craig
jayy+friend
if i have missed anyone let me know

bit short notice for me hun. will try to whinge time off work next time. if i leave after work i wont get there til about 10pm and methinx you will have gone by then!
bit more notice!
PLUS you'd all tek teh pizz outtama acent (rough attempt at phonology... i'd do it properly but it would bore you silly)

it looks like we have a good line up there :) should be a good turn out if everyone makes it :laugh:

Right, I will possibly be coming later as I might haveto go home to play footy, if not I will be there, any eta from Soton to brighton? Will there be a convopy?

Arnold said:
Retepetsir said:
Arnold said:

:p na it will be fine! I kinda thought it would eventually end up being more than 10, but i guess we're bound to have no shows too! Cheers for that Layla, thats the kinda thing i was expecting too, people meeting just to put names to faces etc, it shud be a laugh :) - come down from 'oop norf' and join us!! hehe

My bad - I meant 'shouldnt'

Also guys.......there are a couple of different car parks. A multistorey and a car park for an Asda supermarket. It's probably best/easiest to park in the Asda car park?????

RE: RE: SE meets

Craig said:
Right, I will possibly be coming later as I might haveto go home to play footy, if not I will be there, any eta from Soton to brighton? Will there be a convopy?

u mean sutton? i think kniksman is coming from sutton/croydon ways. if so, i suppose me and matre could meet u in sutton and go from there

no he means soton as in southampton well as long as i do go which im so hoping i can there will be me matt and lou going from portsmouth area

i just sent a load of stuff off to the painters, bumper grill etc and they say they can have it done before the 27th. so my car is gonna look the dog's. and it's gonna be so clean because it wont have had a chance to get dirty :)

Yup Jay I got a simple route, down the A23 from Purley for like 5 mins which turns into the M23 surprisingly after Coulsdon/Hooley etc then a calm easy 40min drive to Brighton.

Why dont u come down through Purley areas, I know u can go from Ewell, but you wouldn't have to bother with the M25. Purley is only bout 10 or so mins from you.

so Nex is getting his motor tarted up to make mine look even worse. :(
I got enuf dents on mine, and today discover a deep scratch on passenger drivers door after parking in Tesco which wasnt there before i had left to go, which up till today was near enuf the only body panel on me car dentless and scratchless. :( Im just a bit fed up with it now.

its easy to throw money at it to get it repaired, but why bother if sum knob is just gonna put another dent in it or bang his door into mine??
Only thing ive got going for it compared to the rest going to Brighton is that it may be ONE of the newest micras down there, thats it!!

oh yeh fox1983 (sorry i dont know your name) do we also have to declare on here first how many ppl we going to bring down?? cos I dont know if ill be just me on my own or with a mate or even two mates. or is two overkill??

Nik

the more the better dont worry if ur not sure how many basically we will each pay on the day its only events like rolling roads that i will have to take deposits for
also thanks to matt i have now got a nice powerflow exhaust sat at home waiting to go on so should be done by then too

put me down as a maybe as im not 100% ill still have my courtesy car, but if i do will definatley b their :)
well as long as you don't mind a yaris turning up :p

Well there are 3 ways to my knowledge, through Epsom, past the downs, race course etc, through Sutton which is way too long or through past Banstead.

Banstead is the shorter way and quickest in my experience.

Jay I dont know Ewell well as its just a town that I pass on me way to Kingston, you dont really notice that you going through Ewell until you see a sign for Ewell East train station, so if thats ok I'll give you directions from that station.

So your on Cheam road (A232) heading towards Cheam, go pass Ewell East train station on your right, under the bridge, then shortly afterwards look at for Banstead road on your right, turn in and just follow that through, you'll then go past Banstead train station and then come to the end of that road, turn left onto Fir Tree road (A2022), straight away there will be traffic lights and the A217 junction, stick in the middle lane as you wanna go straight across the A217, ull come to a mini roundabout, go straight on, then a roundabout, 2nd exit, I think labelled Purley or Croydon, you should be on Croydon lane (A2022), keep going along this, ull come to all sorts of mini roundabouts etc, just go straight or simply follow Purley signs, you cant miss it.

Once you get to Purley, everything is self explainatory, enough signs pointing you to M23 Gatwick, Crawley, Brighton.

Let me know though if you are heading down this way tho, ill shift with ya, meet ya sumwhere and arrange a time.

nik yeah i think i know that route. tom, yeah meet us along the way in north cheam or something

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i passed my test today !!! woop woop

so there is a chance ill come down just have to see how confident i feel.

anyone wanting to convoy from the berkshire /wilkshire area pm me

cheers

Mike

Is anyone coming from Southampton way?
How do we get to the placewe have to be at?
Cheers

craig if u can get to portsmouth u can come with us easyest way is along the a27 then follow signs to brighton but if u can get here u can follow us

Back