SE meets

What would you prefer to do on a meet? (Multiple Choice)

• Bowling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laserquest

• Rolling Road

• Other (specify in thread)

• Total voters
http://www.brighton-marina.co.uk/

When you turn off to the Marina (traffic lights, turning right and going down a slope), follow the road round to the left. At the bottom you come to a roundabout.

Take the first left and you can park in the Asda car park :)

well today i got the wife washing the car with me and pollished it then had to cut big bit out the bumper at the back as the new exhaust had hit it so looks bad at mo but the sound makes up for it anyway its looking good at the mo probably wont by the time we get there with all the salt

brighton marina
sunday 27th feb
all meet in car park for 12pm
attendence list so far:
arnold
james
retepetsir
nex+friend
kniksman
fox1983+wife+madi
k11kid possibly
ed possibly
mat krazyk10man
micar
craig posibly
jayy+friend
tom possibly
this is the list i know of so far let me know all the possibles if ur coming or not and or if u can not make it

the wife has just called for us and booked it for 17 people but if theres more or less shouldnt matter to much its booked for 1pm and for 2 games but we can play more or less up to u its £10 for 2 games

as this is a meet of are club can we keep the behaviour and noise to a respectable minimum so we make a good impression of the club

Hey Guys

well ive been driving for 2 days now and seeing as its thursday and i havent been on the motorway

2 hours by M/way 90 miles

2hours 5 mins on A & B roads

im still undecided if i can find some one to come with me in my car then ill be there will let you know today

Mike

also i will be going from Reading to Guilford then on to brighton so if anyone wants to meet up along the way suggest an easy point .... like urmmm burger king in guilford, i doubt very much ill go on the motorway but hey the more the nerrior lets put the NE to shame lol

my brother wanted to drive to kent and back in one day (450 miles) even though he'd never been on the motorway. i told him it was a stupid idea so he drove to newport and back (200 miles)

just remember that on the motorway doing 70, as soon as you come off onto a slip road you have to slow right down which is a bit of a shock if you're doing it for the first time.

yo, I'm in Plymouth, I'd be well up for coming along if i can (cuz i'm not a member yet). I'm driving a K10 gsx. Personally i think that rolling road sessions would be awesome, but anything is cool. Are there no members in Plymouth?

apparently it's about 3.5hrs drive from me which is a bummer! But I think my 1.2 will blast there in about an hour! lol :)

the day after i passed i drove back to portsmouth from new milton on the motorway its nerve rackin 1st time and i was on my own but u just have to stay focused and keep an eye on ur speed after the 1st time ull b fine.
magicjoel ur welcome to come along.

hehe and i'm comming even if i have to get there on the back of an RAC truck :laugh:

Depending on whether I will be playing football on Sunday, I will know for definate friday/saturday so if it is frosted etc then I will be there, but we can win the league so I am going to have to put it first I'm afraid

cool, thanks. But my wheels need balancing, i've just put 13x6 golf alloys on my k10 and when i go above 60 the car starts shaking itself to pieces! Hopefully i can get it done by sunday, but if not I'll have to miss out this time. :( thanks anyway tho.

yeah, thanks. My tread is on the limit so i'll have to buy a new set of tyres, they'll balance the wheels for free then but i need to save up 60 quid. You'll probably have to count me out this time. Sorry. How often do these meets occur? Are they always in Brighton?

the south meets are just being started up again as we had 2 last year and they were a wash out so were seeing how things go now if this one goes well we are looking at 1 ever 2 months roughly depending on interest and also the meeting point i think will be moving about to accomidate all south members but if everyone is happy with brighton it may stay there things like rolling road and paintball will be else where due to there locations but will look into these shortly after this meet i will post up another poll to see what the next meet will be i think it will be either laserquest or rolling road

well so far this is the list of people defenatly coming:
mat krazyk10man
jayy+friends
nex+friends
retepetsir
kniksman
arnold
fox1983+wife+madi
can all the rest on the list pls let me know if there coming or not

okay thanks for the info, sorry i can't attend. I think it's safer if i don't tho, cuz i don't think my car will hold up on the motorway, and i'm not gonna do 60 the whole way there :)

im still unsure, it all comes dwn to if they decide to take the courtesy car back as is meant to go back soon cant remember when exactly tho, will know tomorrow nite/sataday morning, jayy number tis 07779639092,

swish, :)

well i am picking up my new front end today so not only will i be going but my car may look half decent :D

ME ME ME im coming toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (not in that way)

im going reading wokingham bracknell guilford ..................brighton if anyone can get to those id be happy to meet people.

glenn are you going ? gimme a txt or something havent got a pc at home at the mo 07868792660 or anyone that wants to convoy there call or txt me

cheers

mike

good boy james and well done nex good on u maybe this is going to turn out a good event
my car was clean but not no more god i hate winter lol

hehe just over a day to rebuild my front end Argh! but for sure i'll be there...

the list was bigger than that wasnt it?

ill still be coming, even with front of my car still damaged

mat krazyk10man
jayy+friends
nex+friends
retepetsir
kniksman
arnold
fox1983+wife+madi
james
k11kid
micar
ed very possible

yes the list was bigger but i have had 2 people drop out and this is the list of definates im still waiting to hear from a few possibles

Jay, don't come to Purley, instead i'll meet you in Sutton.

Im picking a mate up from Sutton and you dont know Purley well but you know Sutton so would make sense to meet u there.

I was thinking meet at the BP petrol station, I think theres only 1 BP garage in Sutton. The one where you pass Sutton train station on your left and carry on up that road and the BP is on your right, cant miss it.

you know which one im on about dont u?? about 10.30am??

well me and matt are leaving about 10:30 so we should be there before 12 so all people coming look out for 2 white k10's

hiya people, i am new to this site. i attend the croydon cruise weekly, and i seem to be the only micra there!!
anyone live in croydon???

yes the owner of the site ed lives in croydon he owns 2 super turbos u are welcome to come to the meet tomorrow in brighton if u want

I'll be there.........depends what type of things you want to know really :)

I should be getting to the Marina for about 12 :), I'm in a grey micra.

Asda carpark everyone?

Shall we say at the far corner of the carpark?

mat krazyk10man
jayy+friends
nex+friends
retepetsir
kniksman
arnold
fox1983+wife+madi
james
k11kid
micar
ed very possible
tomsr125

bare in mind everyone i have booked it for 17 as they get busy but i think it should be ok for a few more i will be pm all people coming my mobile number just incase anyone is late or lost so we can sort them out bear in mind everyone its booked for 1 so meet at 12 in asda car park

sorry :down:

ive gotta pull out been getting flu for a couple of days ..... i blame my boss for working in the snow and rain on thursday.

im not feeling bright enough to drive for 2 hours down roads i dont know,

hope you all have fun and look forward to seeing the pics

Bye Bye

mike

well jay aint heard from you and its 6.30 sunday morning, so im guessing I aint gonna here from you in the next 4 hours b4 I leave the house.

convoy is off.

beginning to doubt cuming myself, weather bin sh*t in london, therefore meanin its probs 10 times worse in brighton. ppl pulling out. Just as well got sumfin else planned to do in brighton today anyway if at all turns out to be a dissapointment.

Well i shall see those who are still cuming down there at midday.

safe driving.

Back