SE meets

What would you prefer to do on a meet? (Multiple Choice)

• Bowling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laserquest

• Rolling Road

• Other (specify in thread)

• Total voters

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Please read my NE post for why this SE posts have gone :( Sorry all. You'll need to start again - it was another bug.

Poll added by James.

no problem ed i will be online in a day or so and i will put all the info back up i take it the area reps are still moderators for these areas

No moderators in place. Make sure you keep me fully informed with SE meets also. Id like to check progress. :)

lmao

well before the south thread died, i believe a map was posted and the overall rough percentage of members was around the East M25 and essex area! also bowling was taking the majority vote of the thing to do..

but feel free to throw your 2 cents in

ok well first of all ive looked into the paintball one and unfortunatly for many of us it will be very exspensive i for one wont be able to do that for a while but i think bowling will be the first meet but i need to know who is interested and we need to find a central point between all the south east area basically from portsmouth possibly further south west up to the south east coast the point i think should be agreed by all of us to do this as we need to get some kind of order into these meets

hey

im ok to meet wherever providing i either pass my test on the 21st or i can go in someone elses car. im happy to catch a train to there local area as long as its not to far away. im in Reading.

but if i pass brighton should be cool :p

we need as many southerners as possible to show the northeners what we've got so far they have major projects goin on and lots of meets. lets try and make 2005 a year for the south.

lol

Mike :slm:

I shall be interested in meeting up at some point, but at the moment Mum is quite seriously ill and it is a 2 hour drive to Brighton so think I'll have to give it a miss for the next couple of months. Rest assured that I'll meet you guys soon though! Hope you have a good time. :)

Here's a copy of the member map that I saved onto my computer - the dynamic one will be back ASAP:

map.gif

Super mario!!!!! you need to get out more Arnold, and I will destroy your snake score.

Anywy yes Dover

Craig said:
Super mario!!!!! you need to get out more Arnold, and I will destroy your snake score.

Anywy yes Dover

Noooo i didnt think snake would be beaten for a while!! Anyway i dont think my hexagon or breakout will be beaten for some time :)

RE: RE: SE meets

Arnold said:
Craig said:

Anywy yes Dover

Noooo i didnt think snake would be beaten for a while!! Anyway i dont think my hexagon or breakout will be beaten for some time :)

That is because No-one will be bothered to spend a few hours breaking blocks with a square :p

Craig said:
Arnold said:
Craig said:

Anywy yes Dover

That is because No-one will be bothered to spend a few hours breaking blocks with a square :p

Hehe yeah but u spent some time eating blocks with other blocks :) im gonna get that score back!

I would play sonic but my computer sucks and it runs at about 1fps

Arnold

yep no problem lou we just need to decide on a day and date now is everyone ok for a sunday as the wife works saturdays

ok so details so far are:
brighton marina

date to be confermed can people let me know of what date they think is best was thinking sat the 19th, sun the 20th, sat 26th or sun 27th that gives us at least 2 weeks time for time off also if possible can we make it a sunday
attendence list so far
arnold
james
retepetsir
nex
lou
kniksman
fox1983+wife
if i have missed anyone let me know and can people let me know asap dates so we can make this a good one

im up for the for the 27th A) il get paid that day B) i should (fingers crossed) have passed my test and can drive down with a mate

27th is good.

Is a micra with with a 2cm by 2cm piece of black tape covering the hole for a missing boot lock, a kicked in rear door but pulled out as best as can be but with creases in it, one missing front side strip, one minor dent on drivers door and one or two other cosmetic defects, welcome to the meet??

ok so the 27th it is and yes it will be during the day to make it easyer to get a llane and also make it easyer for people to find

brighton marina
sunday 27th feb
attendence list so far:
arnold
james
retepetsir
nex
lou
kniksman
fox1983+wife
k11kid possibly
if i have missed anyone let me know