Scrapyard K10

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Went to a scrappers today to get a lock set for my white super s,

stumbled across a white k10 in there, looked inside and was kinda suprised, it had blue interior! blue dash, carpet, blue everything!

I didnt realise you could get micras with blue interior?? thought it was brown, grey and super black.

this k10 had a digital clock too which i thought was super s only, it didnt have a glove box door for it but had everything else,

and it had a boot without the TIT's!

was thinkin bout gettin the tailgate for my K10,

it had smaller mirrors also which I've had for my K10,

Mark said:
this k10 had a digital clock too which i thought was super s only, it didnt have a glove box door for it but had everything else,

and it had a boot without the TIT's!
Sounds like GL Datsun model.

At least I've seen dozens of Micra's with blue interior and my dad has one with blue interior atm.

When you said blue i thought you meant the metallic one krazy k10 used to own! didnt know it was in micras as standard. Pictures would be great if you could get them.

kev_mono72 said:
If the bootlid had no tits, what was there to light the numberplate up?

It used to cave in were the numberplate goes, and has lights above it. Theres a few pics of a bright green k10 on the net somewhere, and this had one of these boots fitted.

Datsun knew what they were doing with the K10 ;)

Also the indicators were where the sidelights are on all other K10s (Eg like most cars are now)

Hey guys, some info on that car. I aso came accross a blue interior in a Micra, It was in a blue 1986 k10 automatic. The micra dash also came in a brown color. The datsun k10 as you describe it was a nissan micra here in Ireland, my friends mum had a 1985 up till last year when it went to the scrappy. That car had no tits, flush fitting rear lights and bootlid, indicators where the sidelighgts are, and indicator/sidelights in the bumper, there's the one lense, but 1/3 white 2/3 orange, the sidelight lights up the white part, while the indicator lights the orange. there were also no side repeaters on the wings, this was what the indicators in the sidelight slot was for. I have seen 2 cars like this, both 1985's. That's all I can tell ya, might be buying the 86, if I do, I'll post pics of blue interior.

The pic's of the "no ###'s" boot is on page 2 of my newbie intro thread.
I've got the Datsun K10 but the interior's all grey coz the car's silver.
Must admit i've never seen a blue interiored micra so the pic's will b interesting!!

i thought all JDM Micra's (march) had no tits but there was a late facelift March on e-bay (it went for cheap) and it had tits but as it was a squar number plate at the back it has the tits closer together.

to be honest i really dont know why the micra got tits, ive seen a datsun micra before and it looks much better, surely the tits cost more to produce, or do they?

i have discovered a D-reg GSX just round the corner from my uni house with a blue interior, looks quite nice. It also seems to have factory blue tinted windows. I will get some pics as soon as i can.

ohc_turbo: JDM marchs got tits just the same as us on pre and post face lifts, they were just closer together. Appart from the DatsunK10.

:grinning: :laugh: This thread is well funny. Sorry but i've never seen any tits in our Micra except me other halfs tigbits....:D

NOI

Cheers

:k10: Paul

Back