scrapyard goldmine

tommo

Ex. Club Member
went up to a scrapyard this afternoon, its a jap breakers, absolute goldmine! got a non power steering rack for me mates pulsar and a corrola G6 inlet manifold for me mate to sell to someone who knows what it is!

so

who said only top spec K11s had rear discs???

Image002.jpg

anyone for rare K10 bumperage?! looked cool but was absoloutely battered...

Image004-1.jpg

that scrappy was a goldmine! it was some place in stoke on trent ive never heard of.....

that bumper was not from a K10.. and PICK up that axle!.. get loads for it on ebay..

ive seen rear discs on a GX before but never a 4door!

GET THOSE REAR DISKS!!!! they are sooo sort after you will have everyone wanting them :D

The Rear disks came on models with ABS. you could specify an LX with ABS. Likewise, the top models didn't come with disks as standard, only if you had ABS.

its called SN auto breakers or something like that, i went with a mate, so as for directions im no use. its near festival park, thats as much as i can say.

try searching yell.com or google or something, the bloke i spoke to said they dont advertise as they get a good trade from word of mouth

if i find out more ill post it here

as for bumper must be a sunny one

believe me i thought about the rear disc axle but it looked knackered

fraz_micra_88 said:
i found a finger in one once, was kinda freeked out

lmao!! My best find was a modified super s k10. Anyway, nice find with the rear brakes.

Doubt the disks will be worth much on their own, but the entire axle etc im sure would be worth something.

tommo said:
corrola G6 inlet manifold for me mate to sell to someone who knows what it is!
i had a corolla G6. the inlet manifold was a work of art. it looks modified, 4-branch stylie.

Arnold said:
lmao!! My best find was a modified super s k10. Anyway, nice find with the rear brakes.

Doubt the disks will be worth much on their own, but the entire axle etc im sure would be worth something.

which we striped bare in about 2 hours :D lol we got almost everything bar the engine for £100 bargain :D hehe

me mate rants and raves about the G6. is it any good?

sorry about a month too late, but hey, i'm only one man. lol ;)
i loved mine. only 84bhp though without much scope for tuning. as a result it's about 2 seconds slower to 60 than a 1.3 micra!!! the 6 speed box was a bit of a novelty though. the g6r was a limited edition with a 1.6 engine and side skirts and bigger front splitter. very over priced and sadly wasn't that much quicker than the g6. i'll have to find a pic of mine for you.

Back