K10 Micra

Hey Guys,

Im Selling my k10 Mk1 GSX Micra G reg Its done 93000 miles had 1 previous owner Taxed for 11months and MoT next june its had a service last week including timing belt
( reciepts to prove ). It was my project but i am in need of a van and therefore have to sell it. Its fitted with a Super S body kit painted to match front door cards done in plain grey, leather gear gator + knob and kenwood cd player and original speakers replaced with 2 kenwood 6x9's, Orignal seats are going back in with some blue covers ( leather Recaro's in at the mo ). also for sale is a set of 15" 6spoke alloy's with the centre caps sprayed same colour as the car but currently have no tyres!.
Bad Points. Reverse lights dont work ( its a common problem i believe ). about a month ago some1 snaped the original ariel off but this should be sorted before sold. and there are a coulple of minor rust spots starting to show.
i do have the orginal bumpers if you want them fitted i can do but there might be some cosmetic marks from where the super s was fited

i can upload some more photo's by the weekend but for now check here if your on facebook or if not ask me to mail u them ( sorry not very clever on computers )

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003120923740&sk=photos
( hope it worked )

Any Questions please ask :) any offers Mail me cheers
Mat

Ps sorry mods for posting in wrong section but cant post in buy/sell

Back