Scrappies

Robb

Site Supporter
Is it me or is it hard to find a decent scrappy near to where you live? There is only one good one in my home town of Redditch and ive been all over Birmingham looking for more but they are all crap! They arent scrap yards so much as yards of crap.

I tried the usual internet searches and yellow pages and all i found in Birmingham were complete holes with a few clapped out vans. The one where i live is good cos ive had a few things off two old micras there but its run by complete bafoons.

Anyone know any good uns in the midlands?

robb

meadway spares (cherrywood ind est off bordesley gn rd) break late cars, but they know how to charge :laugh: , and there are 2 more next door
there,s a good 1 on landor st (next to dunns, weighing in place)
some good ones in crawford st,(where i got my £50 engine complete with dizzy, p/s pump and alt) all in a 1ml radius, but the best ones are in the black country (dudley, cradely tipton etc), i,ve lost touch on those (career change 10 yrs ago :blush: )

Cool cool, the micras at my local have since been crushed and i cant remember if they had wot im after. Will jot them down n check em out some time.

Back