scottish meet

hey guys who is up for a meet on the 8th march at braehead at the xscape need a good turn out stani bring the beast if you can just every one come along so get your names down and get driving up for then

1>SR/SR

ill be there with the car this time hopefully (finaly will be able to afford insurance :D (Y)) but not till after 5 :(

1>SR/SR
2> Mullet!

its the drug strip up in fife, I cant make it but it would be a good day. last sunday was brilliant, there were 4 micras running then srsr came up for a while.

haaaa! lol!!!, aye, haa, who knows what happend there, A and U arnt even close on the keybooard. lol.

well yeah that sounds good to me all we do is get a meet point then convoy up what is on at crail on the 8th just a run what you got or is it another mag meet or club meet or something.yeah lost my god damn wallet too lol who is it that owns the black micra with the black wheels looks stunning.

well guys i wont be taking the micra to crail :( its dead engine went on saturday night so i am looking out for a new engine . well i can get one but man it would be some work to do the convertion lol i wont exactlly tell you lot what it is yet but lets say stani mate you might have problems keeping up lol:)

How are the meets going now then??

Should do ones like before where it isnt actually at a car event, like food, drinks, karting etc so people actually get chance to talk to eachother and admire cars. Might even bring along my new car if any of the past members from previous meets would be attending.

i wont be able to make it still not got the insurance sorted out and diddnt manage to get the day off work how booooo!
but id be up for a meet another time when im off and have insurance :p

Back