• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Scopez's K11 - 1.6 with Fusion Motorsport Turbo Conversion

well my mate has a spare sunny SR that hes breaking and i was going to have the engine, gearbox and ECU for 150notes!

then eventually put it into a micra, so i just wanted to know if its difficult conversion

How nice!

I've also got a rear axle with brake discs almost ready to assemble..
I also have a GA16, witch need wild cams, higher compression and soms other tuning items..

How was the instal from the GA16? Used the 1.3 gearbox i see... With an 1.6 clutch? or an 1.3 clutch..
Same driveshafts?

Used the electric waterpump? or made the original pump fit?
A lot of questions, nice work you do!

oi what you still doing up,s just got in from work, looking good mate, cant wait till its finished!! come on the power!

Looking good mate how soon will it be ready to trash? LOL (Y) the car does looks familiar dude some how I think thats my drive on the first few pics hehe LOL

Looking Good, really like these Lights, do they have Main Beam as well?

DSC02410.jpg

Woo go dale, powered by Fusion!! Much like this car will be :)

Just thought I would say that the pipework is now finished and it fired up on its new ECU today :) Now for mapping then it can be given back to Triston. Bet he cant wait ;)

god damm im only dropping triston there and I CANT wait just need to know when is gonna happen martin when are we cracking with your car mate let me know so we can have both of them out on the road (meet you all there with mine) LOL not a micra tho ;)

Car's looking/sounding nice..
Good of you to drop in the other week Tristan,We'll have to organise a meet up soon when Marty gets back & Ferrits not hiding in a dark hole..

Had a good look at your car earlier, (was round at Ed's picking up some bits and stealing his soldering station). Ed took me out for a quick spin in it..............I can quite confidently say you'll be VERY happy with it!

It's a lovely setup and drives extremely well........bags and bags of torque from only 4.5psi, so much so you could drive it around in 5th all day and never need the gears to be frank.....proper little pocket rocket ;)

Just needs a little de-chaving and a full set of seats and it'll make a perfect sleeper :D

Back