Say hello to my 160SR...

inspectorgadjet

Ex. Club Member
Well I finally got my new car today!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
They finished fixing up their bungle, and I got pretty much everything I asked for. In addition to the £500 discount, I also got my second service for free, and I asked them to give me one of the car emergency type kits with a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, fuses, bulbs, etc. in it.
At the moment, the boot panel is every so slightly darker than the rest of the car, but they have agreed to repaint it for me in a couple of weeks at no charge. I just wanted to get my hands on the car today anyway.
Here are some pics:

2337441b08c800017.jpg

2337441b08cf493f8.jpg

2337441b08d7e0fc9.jpg

2337441b08e018749.jpg

2337441b08e80ea71.jpg

2337441b08ef2bf34.jpg

inspectorgadjet said:
I also got my second service for free

jesus how did you get that? thats a great deal first service costs hardly anything, but to get the second service free well done

At last, you must be well relieved after all that heartache.
Looks good. just run it in well now. Build up the revs progressively and then she'll fly.
"Bump strips", I prefer the term body protectors, worth their cost and perhaps dubious aesthetics, in the vain battle against Muppets in car parks.
I've put them on ours. I know they look better colour coded but then you're forever touching up the chips and scratches. Back To Black or similar is quicker!

nice but

looks ok but the strips on the doors look really naff not very sporty when they re spray the boot get them to take of the horrible strips and fill in the holes if theyre not glued on but good to see another 160 owner enjoy

them strips r not surpose 2 b on i had k11 a few years ago came out of the factory with the wrong strips on

Well I like my anti-bump strips. I asked for them to be put there to give me just a bit of added protection.
I'm very happy with my car overall, especially now that I've got my navi and everything else fitted. It's looking good. :)

love the 160SR - i really want one wen they come down a little in price, i might get one as a second car - or maybe even to run on fleet lol - now theres an idea!!

bump-strips-eek - each to their own lol - suppose it does protect

JK

Nice to see it finally made it off the ramps without Nissan crashing it! :upside:

As for the bumpstrips, maybe get Nissan to colour code them? :)

nowts wrong with the k11 used to have 2. Just saying that the bumpstips are so k11 as they used to come standard on the facelifted models...and the k12 should have moved on lol.....was a joke which i found funny....

Nice colour.

Bump Strips look awful tho, they're not even body coloured, or even "nice" looking, they are the tacky cheap black plastic they use on the S model.

i dont think it ruins the car by having some bump strips on.

at least they are an option..all k11's come with them (hahahaha @ people blisters)

nice car..and i love that colour

heres a little fact for you when nissan started making that colour it was referred to as Corn Flower Blue....dont ask me why my dad just told me when looking at the pics.

Back