someones drove into my 160sr

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
as said not gonna make this a long post as i'll swear too much grr

basically came out of work at dinner time to find a non staff member had parked in the staff car park causing damage of £300-600 to my car in scratches/scuffs/small dents. no note they just ####ed off!

asking around and it seems it was a young blonde in a micra. anyone off here hit my 160sr??

haven't even had it 3 days!!! might not come to the meet now.

not happy :(

same club as me mate

dont get too fussed about it,,cum to midlands meet and we an compare damage

what is the damage? and where

cheers everyone.

need a new rear bumper or scratches filled/sprayed, repsprayed rear quater, dents removed from door. the cow has actually damaged the car then hit it with her door trying to get out of the car. and the mirrior got bent back don't think its scratched.

i know its all fixable but i bought it for care free motoring grr

not hassle after 3 days, thing is i can't afford to fix it for a while

chin up sunbeam :D

off topic ,,but what spec is it? sunroof? leather? or is it same as mine just basic

:eek: i dont believe it...dont suppose its covered by cctv ?... if even slightly might be enough to spot a panicing driver doing a runner.

sorry to hear about it mate.

Im also in that "Club" as well. My first k12 someone clipped it and i needed a new front wings and front bumper.

cheers, not as miffed now, still gonna fix bumper / rear end but leave the door dents as i'll only get more at work.

means the 160sr has/will become my work and i'll get a weekend car at a later date.

if they did drive away is that not just the same as leaving the scene of an accident im sure the boys in blue would like a wee chat with the driver!

Sorry about the car mate :(

I know the woman who hit it probably felt embarrassed and all that, but she could have at least left a note or something. I just don't understand how people can just drive away after doing something like that.

Hope you get it sorted out ok anyway.

thats really bad news 3days these 160sr's really r bad luck i guess but did no one get the reg of a dodgy blonde girl crashing into cars n driving off?! if u got time n place of incident n if its off main road you "might" (very big might) b able to some how get road cctv footage report to police hit n run on ur car or such or what ever they call it but dunno something might come up

cheers everyone doesn't seem as bad looking at today while i'm not fuming, rubbed some of the marks off.

looks like i'm gonna get the scratches fixed but leave the dents as i'll only get more :( so seems to be £300-400 :(

edit: reported to cops now hopefully she'll get done for hit and run, criminal damage, leaving the scene of an accident and parking illegally

Nightmare with 160SR

The same happened to me over christmas, was parked in marks and spencers car park getting the christmas turkey and when i got back to the car my other half noticed a ripple on the paint work I could not belive it I contacted marks and spencers and asked them to look at the video to see if they had seen something as no-one had left any details and havent been driving long enough to have protected no claims with no joy so I contacted Nissan and they said that the body work had strectched over the saftey bar in the door and that it would need a new door panel £723 inclusive of labour I could not and cannot belive that someone would just drive off why why why,
so at some point I will get it soughted, but I do have a question for anyone that may be able to answer,
The front seats in my 160SR creak like an old victorian building and it is driving me nuts I wouldnt mind if I weighed 20stone but at 12 stone i dont think it is acceptable for a car that has only just done 4000 miles when I spoke to Nissan they said there shouldnt be a problem because they are the same seats that they use in all the micra range I said that is the problem because a 160SR is not like the rest of the range and beacuse of the lack of support the tendency is to slide around creating a twisting action on the backrest I wonder if anyone else had experienced this if not who can I contact within nissan to talk to them about it also does anyone know what would cause squeeling brakes as when light breaking it sounds like a double decker bus pulling up what with the seats the brakes and the dented passenger door not only do i feel like killing myself but also feel like smashing the car up and towing it back into the showroom and saying theres the keys just have it please help

Wow insane SR vandalism, perhaps people are jelous of the 160's!

Back