Santa Pod - 09/10/2005 - Post pics/vids etc here

I don't think I can make it, it's a long way to go for an RWYB and my engine still sounds knackered, plus I might be meeting a friend in London on Sat.

James said:
I might be meeting a friend in London on Sat.

Oh aye ;)

Yeah actually your right it did sound a bit nackered. Didnt stop you bombing off tho! lol.. Get your cammed up engine in there asap!

No I did have fan cooling and a water spray on the IC though, I was freespooling the turbo also (no boost control) and played with the fueling and ignition maps between races as I was so bored in the q. My prev best was 14.49 so really not that much difference anyway.

Arnold said:
Ok, some images from the day have been added to my website

Go to http://www.alanarnold.co.uk/
Click on Santa Pod
Then click on Japshow

I know the image titles and information needs to be updated. Please report any broken links etc

Cheers

its ok if i steal the pics on your site of my car isnt it??

Cheers Krazy

Hopefully see you saturday. Got things to discuss - and use my new mobile number in future! :p

aye was a top day that, really enjoyed meself and also gotta be said random observation of the day was me spotting james and arnold lol

Yeah well spotted Tommo!

Another thing, heres a good a place as any, but i was speaking to someone about a Primera engine. Embarrasingly to say, i've forgotten your name!! Anyway im still interested in further talks / parts etc so if you could reveal your identidy to me - we can discuss further. Msn is [email protected], same address for emails.

Cheers
Arnold

RIK said:
spotted your car too tommo,had a look around,
nice car :)

ta pal :D

i was veery impressed with the 160 as well, a lot nicer in the flesh, werent too sure wen i saw the pics, but im still a k11head anyways :D

Arnold said:
Yeah well spotted Tommo!

Another thing, heres a good a place as any, but i was speaking to someone about a Primera engine. Embarrasingly to say, i've forgotten your name!! Anyway im still interested in further talks / parts etc so if you could reveal your identidy to me - we can discuss further. Msn is [email protected], same address for emails.

Cheers
Arnold

davey c was talking to you about one,,:)

Ed said:
No I did have fan cooling and a water spray on the IC though, I was freespooling the turbo also (no boost control) and played with the fueling and ignition maps between races as I was so bored in the q. My prev best was 14.49 so really not that much difference anyway.

I know what your best was, I was there :blush:o_O.

Also knew you had the fan and water spray already, so thats a rather impressive improvement on the previous time!!!

yeah i didnt have free spool on the turbo that day though. I.e. I had NO boost control this weekend, basically means the amount of boost was only limited by what the turbo was capable of. Oh and e-manage ultimate and race fuel. I didnt have any missfires this time either which was nice.

Ed

i would have come but being in Cornwall... Not owning a micra... Let alone being able to drive kind of haulted the idea! I could have borrowed one of Eds cars, or steal James' camper but I don't think they would have appreciated the damage LOL :)

LOL, It would have taken you quite a while in the camper, top speed of about 60mph on the flat, maybe 70 down a hill! :cool: :D

Back