MSC & Jap Santa Pod review 2005

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

My next and final instalment for now from my media archive is a large review of MSC attending Santa Pod through 2005 mainly at the Japshow and smaller meets.

Very large file of 105mb, high quality video..... lol shame about the camera work, but I will be investing in a tripod for this year and hope to get better at it and also my editing work, although this isn't too bad.

Lasting over 10 minutes, it has some 1/4 mile action, drifting and a K12 on 2 wheels!!! Sorry I didn't get much of the March Ed, will make sure I do this year.

http://videos.micra.org.uk/2005review.wmv

Enjoy!

This is going to sound critical :( Its not intentional.. you could have had the bitrate at say 380K and the quality would barly be any less bit 2/3 smaller! also it glitches? and there is almost no msc content at all.. so I dont really see it as a MSC 2005 thing lol..

It was intended to be a review from the MSC's point of view of attending Santa Pod and was mainly jap based i.e why I named Jap Special Review.

If you could offer me some advice and tips on how to make these video's I'd really be grateful. What do you mean by "it glitches?"

Also when you refer to birate is that to do with the quality setting when you to come to make the video?

Any tips on how to make these video's run smoother or anything related to using pinnacle studio would help.

Thanks
Kev

Kev, I'll speak to you about it all soon :) from now on tho think back to when we did the short vid of your old car, etc. A video never works without a purpose :) Its nearly impossible to do videos without some planning, obv you cannot plan for this when you didnt know you were going to make videos later on but from now on you do know. :)

I liked this video, especially the first tune on it (and your other vid) but it would have been nice to see more Micras. Other than that good work.

Back