Rubber buffers that pop into the mount on the chassis

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
I'm looking for both of the rubber engine mount buffers that sit into the chassis which stop the righthand/drivers side mount moving too much (mine broke recently as mine is missing the little rubber plug thing to fit into the chassis)

Please msg me if you can help out.

Regards,

Alex

CMF_Madrabbit

» CMF Member
Hi Alex.

I've just looked the part up on UK look-up and there's a choice depending on engine size, auto or manual transmission and age.

If you go to your friendly Nissan dealer the
Part Code you need is:- 11215
The Part Nos. could be 11215-41B01
11215-41B03
11215-45B13
11215-6F603
11215-6F613
Take your Chassis number with you.

Regards

Warren

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Thanks for spending the time to lookup the parts Warren but unfortunatly i have already looked them up on Nissan FAST and called nissan and they do not have them and will not order in as they only keep limited parts as the k11 micra is over 10years in age,

Anyone got any on a wreck or something? I've been to one wrecker and they were already taken off their wreck,

the passenger side ones fit the drivers side so im not too fussed which side their from, i just need a pair of them.

Regards,

Alex

CMF_solarice

» CMF Member
are you after new ones or secondhand ones or not fussed...cos i can order them for you from nissan UK if you like...gotta go there anyway in next few days.

or i can get them from a scrapyard here in the uk (probably for free) and post them over...would only be letter postage.

bit of a distance for them to travel, lol...but happy to help if you cant find any on australia. :)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Work in Bowen Hills, live at Strathpine, dont mind going to southside/ down coast to get some if thats where some might be.

Thanks for the offer solarice, i'll see how i go here and let you know, new or second hand, not fussed.

Regards,

Alex

Back