Rolling Road Set up?

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I would like to get my white SS set up on a rolling road as the carb has never really been touched,

my question is how much of a difference does it make when a car is set up on the rollers compared to before.

Kev? or anyone else who has had it done?

what carb do you have? If its a normal K10 one dont bother, if its the webber one, and the place you are going to has alternate jets to replace yours if its necessary then it may help. You will find that playing with ignition will ahve more affect on power than fueling.

ed

Slightly off topic but what you got in yours at the minute Mark?? May leave install etc out now actually if I'm going down the strip lol. :) Should be quite interesting. ;)

Mine does have the weber carb,

I want to have it set up properly on a r/r because i always feel that my old red 1.2LS was faster and sounded better. you could really hear the carb sucking air in much more and it sort of had a whine to it which sounded the nuts.

dan if you look in the garage i have put details of the car up. it is not actually finished though, the engine which is going in it is in my garage and not in the car.

Back