Right... Newbie chick needing some help...

:down:

Sadly I've just sold my nifty little K10 1995 1L and got myself a little K11 1.4 (I think) SE Auto... it's not as nifty and in real desperate need of a few body parts (seriously can't drive around in a dodgy looking car - the shame is just too much!)... So scrappies are going to become my new best friend...

Where do I start? I don't know the lingo and have no idea what I'm talking about... to me, a car is a car but I want her to look as super duper as the one I've just sold!

Help needed!

Really all you can do is find what you need to change and change it :D ...in most cases you shouldnt need to ask the scrapyard for help...if youre prepared to set upon a recently deceased micra yourself.

Ask here first for parts though cos theres bound to someone with bits sitting around, that they'll let go :)

Curiosity: why did you get rid of the K10 :( and... what bits are you after? some pictures of the little tyke too :)
good luck (Y)

She failed her MOT Shaun and she was getting on a little bit! Basically my brother in law took the new car part x on his car site, he doesn't like micra's (oooooohhhh :doh: maybe I shouldnt' say that here) and normally wouldn't part x on them but knew I love micra's so offered her to me for £300.00 and I took her home!

I've put some pics up in the introduction forum!

well, i know that k10 production finished in 1992, so you ether had k11 prefacelift or you had k10 but not 1995 :)

k10 prefacelift
DSC00032.JPG

K10 facelift
1990_Micra_K10.JPG

K10 march ST
Nissan-March-K10-Super-Turbo-pic.jpg

K11 prefacelift
K11-SR.jpg

k11 facelift
nissan-548-1.jpg
\

in my opinion the rest isnt worth mentioning

the girly clause always works well done!
have alook at some blogs here and you will find so much variety of things you could get busy with in the micras
so realy its your personal taste and commitment to doing the work at hand oh and budget

Back