New memeber needing help!!

Hi guys im Dom new to the forum but not to micras! I have a little micra obsession. However... I have a very rare 4wd k11 on cvt auto box. The car is unbelievable but recently its failed me! My dad was driving it to work one morning n said it began to judder, he pulled over n when trying to set back off it lost drive in all gears! Theres no noises at all it selects gears fine just no drive! Also the sport light flashes 16 times when the ignition is turned. Any help would be appreciated as no mechanic will go near it thanks

Whoa....4wd?...you don't see many of those badboys...

Wish I could help you with that but CVTs are waaaaaaaay beyond me...

Yep. Its a proper full time 4wd system too not electronic. Has its little propshaft n rear diff its amazing..... But doesn't move! Being an import its difficult to find anything about themor parts. Ive phoned nissan up and they even said "didnt even know they made one!"

Yeah, I've heard of the import with the electric motors...but not a mechanical 4wd...I would love to see some photos of that....

For technical stuff, someone like Frank might be a good bet...

yeh nikolai soon back on it,,,we waiting on him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i bet someone going to call first sale comitment to this bird.

whats the technique to fling 1.3 gear box on him?

Thanks for the reply frank, i have tried it.. Unfortunately nothing happened, the only thing thats blinks is the sport light when you first turn the ignition, ive also ran a plug in diagnostic n it came back as normal.
I believe theres two electromagnetic bushes for the clutch that apparently wear n can be taken out via a little cap in the bell housing..... This doesn't exist on mine, looked up, down and allover it doesn't have a cap! The gearbox has quite a difference compared to the normal box

Thanks for the reply frank, i have tried it.. Unfortunately nothing happened, the only thing thats blinks is the sport light when you first turn the ignition, ive also ran a plug in diagnostic n it came back as normal.
I believe theres two electromagnetic bushes for the clutch that apparently wear n can be taken out via a little cap in the bell housing..... This doesn't exist on mine, looked up, down and allover it doesn't have a cap! The gearbox has quite a difference compared to the normal box
is it post 2000 dom ? because those had a later type of cvt, with a conventional torque converter instead of the magnetic powder clutch

Back