» CMF Member
just a few pics of my cars new ride height

Attachments

• 27245.jpg
    27245.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 29

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
yeh it sits at the perfect height... all i am doin now is waiting for my guard rolling tool to come in and it is finished. srapes a little at the back. now i am moving on to tidying up the exterior and retrimming the interior with something more modern. and the carpet has to be replaced. it never ends..lol

on a different topic i was on the highway today and something flew off the back of a car and hit my freshly painted front bar. downer. no damage though it buffed out. but it did crack my drivers headlight

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Why 17's.. whyyyy :p Would like to see how it sits with 14's or 15's though. Does someone actually have the micra.com.au appliques for sale or some leftover ones still?

Bummer about the front bar & headlight.

---dens

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
that looks like its sitting at a higher ride height than a standard micra. quite a big distance between ground and bottom edge of chassis/bumpers.

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
the light is a bummer but the bar buffed out... didnt scratch or crack the pint so i am stoked.... why 17s... 2 reasons cause they were sitting there and anything bigger didnt fit.... but mainly cause they were there.

it is lower than standard but not much...

that sticker i got made up by a mate.
the pics dont really show how low it is hey..

smidge

» CMF Member
looks good!

just convinced me to paint my LX bumper...

going to tint it too, neat little package

how'd the ride? mines already pretty bumpy on 15's... still my shocks are pretty rooted i reckon

CMF_jay22

» CMF Member
i was looking at putting 17s on my micra. but the guys down at bridgestone said that with 17s my speedo would be way out.(something about 16mm to big) is this true and can you get your speedo recalibrated?

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
yeh i tend to be sticking to say about 115 kmh in a 110kmh zone to keep up... it is out by a lil bit but i am not really sure by how much and which way.. lets just say i havent got any speeding fines yet so all is good

Back