Require assistence from UK Members

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I need the help from a UK member.
Previously I have dealt with a particular UK Nissan dealership when I wanted to get parts that were not available in Australia.
I have not contacted them for about 2yrs now and when I tried to e-mail them this time my e-mail was returned (bounced).

The person I used to contact was:
Peter Richards. Parts Advisor
Working at:
West Way Southampton.

Would any UK member be in a position to go to West Way Southampton and follow it up for me?

If Mr. Richards no longer works there then I need a new contact person and their e-mail address.

Thanks,
Mychael

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"I need the help from a UK member.<BR>Previously I have dealt with a particular UK Nissan dealership when I wanted to get parts that were not available in Australia.<BR>I have not contacted them for about 2yrs now and when I tried to e-mail them this time my e-mail was returned (bounced).<BR><BR>The person I used to contact was:<BR>Peter Richards. Parts Advisor<BR>Working at:<BR>West Way Southampton.<BR><BR>Would any UK member be in a position to go to West Way Southampton and follow it up for me?<BR><BR>If Mr. Richards no longer works there then I need a new contact person and their e-mail address.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Mychael

Hi Mychael,

I have found the contact details for Westway Nissan in Southampton. Here is a link:

http://www.westwaynissan.co.uk/dealer_details.php?DealerID=1533.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ben.

Back