I need a favour from those of you in OZ :D

CMF_Noddie

» CMF Member
Hia guys,
To cut a story short, I have an ecu which was made by a Australian company called Wolf (used to be called Hawk). The software to map the ecu came on floppy disc (yes its quite old:D) so when my hard drive crashed and i went to reload the software the floppies were corrupt.
I have been trying to contact Wolf to get the software sent to me, but after many emails sent, when they finally did try to send it it bounced back to them and they gave up (I have since sent them 5 different addresses but they dont seem to want to try again).
So now I have the ECU but no way to map it...:(
So, what im asking is if one of you lovely people in OZ would please ring wolf up and ask for them to send you the software on cd, then would you post it to me here in the UK.
I know its a massive ask, and im very willing to pay you for your effort (and of cause cover any costs).

Details you would need:

WOLF's ADDRESS: 22 Melrich Road
Bayswater, Victoria
Australia 3153

WOLF's TEL:(03) 9761 3161 (Australia)

WOLF's email: [email protected]

ECU model: HAWK C12 (I think the software is called 'ECU21'

If someone wouldn't mind doing that for me I would be eternally thankful! :D Its really my last chance to get this ECU working. and my other option is to pay 450quid to get nistune installed and mapped, which is well out of my budget.

My email address is [email protected] otherwise il check back here for replies.

THANKYOU! :D

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
couldnt they just send u the files from the floppy to ur email and then u do the transfer to floppy in the uk??? sorry if its a stupid question but i dont work with ecu's.... never even touched one before...

CMF_Noddie

» CMF Member
Sorry its taken me so long to reply to this thread!
Thank you very much mipcar:) Were they clear about the software i needed?
Someone called 'Jon' from this site (not sure of his forum name) has also recently been in contact and is hopefully sorting something out. Otherwise i will email them as you say:)
Thank you very much to everyone for your help so far! Its very kind of you:)

Back