Redrilling wheels

Ive finally bought myself a set of Alleycats! Only problem is theyre mini fitment so are 4x101.6. Im thinking i need to get these redrilled but ive been told i could use wobble bolts but dont know how they would work seeing as the micra obviously has the bolts on the hub and the nuts go over them (if that makes sense) so if anyone has any advice at all id appreciate it :)

Thanks mate :) only problem is that I couldn't seem to fit the wheels over the bolts at all? Am I probably just not lining it up right/trying hard enough?

Thanks mate :) only problem is that I couldn't seem to fit the wheels over the bolts at all? Am I probably just not lining it up right/trying hard enough?
Hmmm, mine slip over nicely, must have larger stud holes. Maybe yours will need opening out slightly with a drill. It'll not need to be much, surely, and as long as you use spigot rings it'll not matter. Personally I (being a cheap barsteward) would use a round file to 'fettle' the stud holes :D

What was the outcome of this guys? ive been looking at swapping my wheels for allycats/revolutions.. just a shame i lack funds for wobble nuts

The wheels will need filling in a little if anything, as 4x100 is smaller than 4x101.6. It's possible that the wheels may also have been made for 10mm fixings (or a similarly sized imperial dimension) originally and the hole may be too small as well as eccentrically positioned. Without taking pics and attacking the wheels with a measuring device it's hard to tell.

Well it turns out the wheels were advertised wrongly and they are, in fact, 4x108 ... balls. Suppose i best find a ford owner to sell them too and start looking again :p

Back