hub knuckle problem

Hi guys, while waiting for my exhaust gaskets to arrive iv been doing some suspension work. Got new track rods and cv joints in my cupboard of goodies so thought id make a start on them. However the track rod end nuts were fused on the bolts so I dragged out the grinder but rather than grinding the nut off I decided to cut it from atop which has left me with this...
20141023_143136.jpg

As you can see the heat from the grinding disc has welded the bolt in something I hadnt anticipated... so how do I get out this mess do I buy a blowtorch and heat it till I can pop it from underneath? Or drill it out? Its just the top mm of metal thats been heat fused... I tried knocking it out with my 32oz hammer but it wouldnt budge and now im worried iv knackered my wheel bearing from the impacts surrounding it I wouldve tried to tap it out with the hub off except the rest of thr hub nuts are stuck too.... hmm what do yous think..try get it out or just buy another hub/bearing for 30quid? Also do the bearing separate from the front hubs as the rears do or are they one unit? Sorry for all the questions its just im in a pickle here

i usually hit the end of the arm to jolt the taper out of the hole marc (so hit from the right in your pic) and you are not hitting against the wheel bearing anyway

Back