red k10 i.o for sale g reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

nismo

Ex. Club Member
ok my g reg red micra k10 is for sale
at the moment its on brand spanking new kyb shocks and springs fitted 75 mls ago at much expence,these will be coming off unless we do a deal on them(normal springs and shocks will go back on)
it has a brand new lazerline closure alarn linked to front door central locking (fitted at much expense,opened by button)which will be coming off unless a deal can be done(again this was fitted about nov 08.
it has a skyline r33 gtr leather wheel(serious money)again this will come off and the old one will go back on,unless you want to make me a very good offer!!!cars done 80,000mls wheels are gloss black,great starter k&n filter good car.
tax till 30/9/09,mot till 25/9/09
£500 ono
im near gatwick,east grinstead
MICRASALE058.jpg

MICRASALE060.jpg

MICRASALE059.jpg

MICRASALE065.jpg

MICRASALE061.jpg

MICRASALE062.jpg

MICRASALE063.jpg

If you don't mind me saying (i'll edit this out if you want) its a touch over priced, My Super S with alloys and less miles didn't go for much more... (just a thought, not having a go)

ok,space needed price reduced to £400 no offers(this is worth it)cll 07850867627

ok this has to go now so £300 with the skyline gtr momo steering wheel on it!!!!!!!!!
(this is the airbag wheel with airbag,these are going for £200!!!!)

yea dream on mate,and a monkey flew out my butt!
oh yea,so i sell the car,with £200 worth of brand new lowered suspension,5months tax and test for £250.......................i bet your moist!!

£300......without the shocks and springs.
£400 with everything!
07850867627 it goes on ebay next week

i might have a friend who has just has his stolen interested will let you know tomorrow mate ;)

cheers

steve

yea dream on mate,and a monkey flew out my butt!
oh yea,so i sell the car,with £200 worth of brand new lowered suspension,5months tax and test for £250.......................i bet your moist!!

£300......without the shocks and springs.
£400 with everything!
07850867627 it goes on ebay next week

with an attitude like this ud be lucky to sell it for a tenner ;)

mate you dont find it insulting when someone makes a ridiculas offer?
he offered £250 for it!!!!!
as said the shocks and springs were £200 as id quoted,how many k10, with 6 months tax and 6 months mot sell for £50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry you found my comments soooooooo upseting,and am surprized you felt the need to comment.

Very tempted providing you have the standard steering wheel and keep the shocks and springs at £250?

If you read it correctly it clearly asks if you will sell it for £250 but you keep the brand new suspension and steering wheel.

I payed £275 for my 1992 J reg 5 door micra with 12 months mot and tax....so maybe 200-300 is a good price to look for without the new suspension!

Unfortunatly you dont make money on cars.

Remember you are trying to sell a car and not put people off it by insulting them with rude remarks!!

ok if thats the case your right,but i didnt read it like that,however yes with the standard wheel and shocks and springs i would let it go for £250 for sure.07850867627

ok if that was the way it was intended then i humbley appologise,but it wasnt how i read it,anyway yes without the shocks and springs and wheel i will let it go for £250.

ok this is going on ebay from monday,will leave on the brand new kyb shocks and springs(£200),and skyline gtr momo wheel(japperformance selling these for £200)this car handles like a dream as much lower and stiffer
£350 all in!!!!
pictures and info above

excuse me if i dont p**S myself,£100?
did you look at the pictures?
did you read the spec?
did you take your medicine today?

At the risk of saying I told you so...

If you don't mind me saying (i'll edit this out if you want) its a touch over priced, My Super S with alloys and less miles didn't go for much more... (just a thought, not having a go)

(5 months on)

There's no need to be rude, if someone makes you an offer you don't like just say no, after all you don't get if you don't ask!

actually close it for sure,it was bought today by a complete stranger driving through my street for £400!!
i guess a sarcastic reply to a stupid offer isnt the norm on here,oh well,allthough looking back at some of the other for sale threads the sames happened before just more regular members (click click)

doesnt worry me,he got a very clean,sorted k10,no rust whatsoever or faded paintwork!

doesnt worry me,he got a very clean,sorted k10,no rust whatsoever or faded paintwork!
p.s i now have a williams clio 16v engine in my 340 volvo it pulls like a train!

Only just read this myself and i have to agree with that attitude it's not surprising it didn't sell through the site. Never the best place to sell a car though considering most of us on here have micra's already..

And the steering wheel may be worth £200 new, but the airbag isn't going to work on a standard K10! not the best selling point.

Anyway, thread locked now it's sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back