for sale G reg white k10

cardiffboy27

Ex. Club Member
hey all long time since i have been on here,
the time has come to sell my baby :(

i have a company car now and no time to use the micra or work on it.

the good points are......
its a white k10 with
76.000 on the clock
a foah body kit and spoiler
colour coded handles and mirrors
electric windows
remote central locking
full alarm
front fog lights
15in alloy wheels
black door cards and fittings
new MOT in end of august
1.2 engiene that has been fully rebuilt and runs like a dream plus new cam belts valves skimmed head ect
new rear boge shocks done about 200 miles
blue dials and dash lights
k &N air filter
brand new exhaust
body work is in excellent condition
no rust for its age
only failed MOT on backbox

bad points are
no tax
and no constant live for some reason but all electrics are fine when car is running

i just dont have the time to sort it out with new job and its on my girlfriends drive and needs to be gone asap :(
i hae spent thousands on it and has been very well looked after ill try 2 get some more pics up over the weekend
i am in Cardiff and all im asking for her is £300
so grab yourself a bargin
any questions just drop me a mail at [email protected]

Attachments

• micra.jpg
    micra.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 346
For starters, has it got an MOT? As you said "new MOT in end of august" but then said "only failed MOT on backbox". And are you looking for a quick sale? As im interested but its abit of a distance to come and look. Would need to fit it in around work and college!

Oh and is it automatic or manual?

nice motor!

would be perfect for what i was after aswell. but since i have just moved house it aint gonna happen :(

AND

can you tax it if someone was to pay the extra?

I live in Caerphilly, i might be interested in this provided the insurance is ok.

Sorry for double post couldn't find the edit bit. I spoke to my father and he said could be able to come and look at it tomorrow if that's ok. Could i have the reg to check insurance and your phone number to contact you. Where abouts in cardiff are you? Cheers. Bobb.

the car does have an MOT and it is a 5 speed manual
i had it for a first car and insurance was about £430 from quinn direct
if you want to come and see it drop me an email at [email protected] and ill pass on my number to you. im by the heath hospital :)

I am also very interested in this, after a cheaper car to run than my almera SRi. Could you give me the registration number so I can ring my insurance company for a quote please?

EDIT: sod that, I want this car. Can I put down a £100 deposit on it now? I really need a car and have fallen in love with this one. Please other MSC users, let me have this one!

Hi, my friend is very very interested in this car!! We are coming within about 4miles of cardiff....as im picking up the sunny carb and stuff from speedle.....if the car hasn't gone by Friday please can we come and see it and im sure he will purchase it as he has the money with him! PM sent!!!!

Hi, my friend is very very interested in this car!! We are coming within about 4miles of cardiff....as im picking up the sunny carb and stuff from speedle.....if the car hasn't gone by Friday please can we come and see it and im sure he will purchase it as he has the money with him! PM sent!!!!

Correct me if im wrong but cardiff is south wales right? and speedle is in portsmouth, like the south of all of UK. So how are they 4miles away? *confusion*

because my satnav takes me right past it and were going somewhere before we go to speedle's which is nearer cardiff

haha ok...I will try and get some pics up this weekend once I've given it a good clean! It's coursework hand in on friday so I've gotta prioritise at the moment!

Back