Rear Window Doesn't Shut Properly

TheSam

Buy & Sell Member
I noticed the rear passenger window was letting water in, the pop out catch doesn't seem to bring the window in all the way, is there any way to adjust it?

Tbh im not sure if you can adjust them, been awhile since i fitted mine back in...its possible theres a little wiggle room. Might be quicker for you, to pull the covers off and have a spy :)

My driver window moves out of place if you push it in!

Its getting damp inside and everything, moldy back seats the lot lol..

Sorry i wasnt much help mate just had a moan instead haha

The drivers side is fine once its clipped in its held in tight to the seal, but the passenger side you can push in a fair amount.

The drivers side is fine once its clipped in its held in tight to the seal, but the passenger side you can push in a fair amount.

had the same problem on my gx facelift when i bought it.....rear seat and carpet where soaked...all i did was replace the seal and glass from my super s that i scrapped..that never leaked while on the car and its been fine ever since...

hope it helps ya mate

Had this on me first Micra, try either slackening the two bolts on the B Pillar and moving the clip as far back as it can & re tightening or put a washer or two under the same clip this will draw the glass back further... hope this helps

Back