rear seats out off a k11?

hi people

how do you take the botton part off the rear seat out? i got the top part off but it look likes there a clip or something there that is stopping it from coming out.

if anyone can help me many thanks :) :) :k11motors

theres mounting bolts, on the back of the seats hidden behind the material...iirc

actually scratch that (that infos for the tops)...lol. the bottoms are held in from the hinges in the rear footwell...you'll see plastic rectangles, unpop those and youre at the bolts.

unless you just want to tilt them forward at which point you just pull them up. :)

theres mounting bolts, on the back of the seats hidden behind the material...iirc

actually scratch that (that infos for the tops)...lol. the bottoms are held in from the hinges in the rear footwell...you'll see plastic rectangles, unpop those and youre at the bolts.

unless you just want to tilt them forward at which point you just pull them up. :)

are they under the carpet? as i could not see anything earlier thanks :down:

nope are on top (very distinct raised grey plastic rectangles)...if you pull the rear seat up (as if you were folding them into the footwell) then you'll see where they hinge from, and you'll see the plastic covers hiding the bolt heads.

nope are on top (very distinct raised grey plastic rectangles)...if you pull the rear seat up (as if you were folding them into the footwell) then you'll see where they hinge from, and you'll see the plastic covers hiding the bolt heads.

ok many thanks will look 2morrow :D :k11motors

if you don't have the hindges on your seats then all you have to do is pull.

the bolts for the bench is in the boot under the carpet. you will probably have to take the upright ones out first.

the seat should be fairly easy to move so you can have access to the tank

if you don't have the hindges on your seats then all you have to do is pull.

Thought all K11's had hinged lower seats? but im happy to be proved wrong :D and could be why he couldnt find / didnt see previously what i was talking about lol.

the 60/40 split seats hinge forward, but the base model bench seat does,nt. it,s the brute force method, where you pull the back up and tilt the lugs out the front, iirc

Thought all K11's had hinged lower seats? but im happy to be proved wrong :D and could be why he couldnt find / didnt see previously what i was talking about lol.

actually i thought the other way round, i have not seen many k11s with the hindges on them actually.

my GX1.3 has split rear seats but they are still ones that are clipped into the floor not hindged ones.

ah right...maybe weve kept all the hinged ones in the north east :laugh: as thats pretty much all the ones i find in the scrapyards (in fact dont think ive found the other type, or i have but just never noticed)

ah right...maybe weve kept all the hinged ones in the north east :laugh: as thats pretty much all the ones i find in the scrapyards (in fact dont think ive found the other type, or i have but just never noticed)

lol weird that :D i actually rescued the hinged seats the first time i found them, with a plan to modify my GX to have them, but it involved dropping out fuel tank so i gave up lol

prefacelift and facelift bottem benchs are diffrent...prefacelift bottem bench bolts to front...facelift doesnt have any front bolts just 2 (12mm iirc) at the bottem rear...

you have to take the top back rest out first tho..(6 10mm bolts i think)... also it might make it easier if after the back rest are removed you remove the mounting brackets aswell (2 12mm on ither side of the inner archs)..then the bottem bench should just pull out with some force!

Back