Rear cluster removal

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Can someone explain in detail how too remove the rear clusters from the back of a k10 because I can't figure it and the haynes manual is useless

its really easy there is four nuts to take off (maybe 3) on the corners, which you've probably already figured out, and then its just a case off pushing and pulling the lights to get them off. The edge is covered in sealent to stop water getting in and might be worth heatng or removing with a scalpel or stanley but i found it easy to remove both off both of my k10s just with force and a screwdriver. (Be careful not to crack the lenses trying to pry the light from the outside its a bad idea!)

its really easy there is four nuts to take off (maybe 3) on the corners, which you've probably already figured out, and then its just a case off pushing and pulling the lights to get them off. The edge is covered in sealent to stop water getting in and might be worth heatng or removing with a scalpel or stanley but i found it easy to remove both off both of my k10s just with force and a screwdriver. (Be careful not to crack the lenses trying to pry the light from the outside its a bad idea!)

Cheers !!!

Back