rear bumper ripped off :(

so i went work and my grandad said park the car on the road so no one will park in my space so i did that and i come home to find my bumper had been ripped off, i have put it back on with cable ties but it still don't fit proper :(

the van driver drove away without even saying sorry if he would have left a note saying im sorry i damaged your car i would have forgave him as its only a bumper

10712924_10152456348783727_7465149927803606860_n.jpg

God that's bloody awful, I hope you can get it sorted.
Did anyone get the number of the van/ were there any witnesses? If it's a works van report him to his firm, they may take a dim view of it. Not sure if the Police might not want to know too.
You're nicer than me, I wouldn't have forgiven him :mad:

bumper isnt an issue to be honest, i can see maybe im wrong but is that your rear quarter damaged aswell? if so thats worst, bumpers can be replaced for cheap etc, but bodywork has to get involved.... sorry to hear that mate hope you et your car back to normal!!

J

its just the rear bumper they ripped off the rear quater was resprayed before i bought it but it's just the light shining :), i used cable ties but the gap at the back is annoying. how much do bumpers cost to pick up ?

its just the rear bumper they ripped off the rear quater was resprayed before i bought it but it's just the light shining :), i used cable ties but the gap at the back is annoying. how much do bumpers cost to pick up ?

Aaah don't worry about it, it's only a bumper cheap to buy easy to fit, you may not get the right colour but spraying it is no problem!! But I suggest look for the right colour bumper meaning your saving hassel and money for spraying to to match the colour etc!! Your lucky who ever damaged the bumper didn't go into your rear quarter otherwise it's body repairs, filler and sprays and that's headache and sometimes who ever dooes the job can turn out 5hit etc and that's when you feel off put by the looks!!!!

J

Back