rear bench, picture wanted!

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Anyone who has a prefacelift, i need some help!

I want a picture of the bracket the rear seats click onto when the back are upright.

My march seats are refusing to click in, only other thing i can think of is that the bracket is shorter or something on the facelifts..

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• DSCF0392.JPG
    DSCF0392.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 138
Thats the one Frank, just mine has more plastic around it!

Maybe I'll try removing that.

Oh, and i just picked your manifold up, i was out when they bought it yesterday! Letting my car cool down then I'll be fitting :D

Hmm, that seems exactly the same as mine :S

ok rob, i stripped most of my plastic,s out, you might need a couple of penny washers behind it eh ?
and i,m looking forward to your opinion on the manifold :) (i,m hoping you get a bit more poke from about 4k+, and more still if you fit a 1,4 middle pipe, ie 2nd decat)

I'm planning on gutting out a cat and fitting that in as a decat ;) Once it's on I'll give it a couple of days driving and report back.

Washers in behind that bracket may just work.. :D

np nex, my car is a bit "unusual" eh.
rob the 2nd cats sound dreadful if you gut them (the outer shell is only made of tin, and it made rich,s sound like a 2 stroke) and it does,nt get rid of that restricted outlet pipe fwn

Nope, it seems to line up perfectly :S Only thing I can think of is it not being long enough!

I took the surrounding plastic off and it clicked in after a bit of effort, so I guess a new bracket's my only answer. Or leave the plastics off and stick some washers in behind the catch, but I'm sure it'd work much better with a longer hoop bit.

Back