Really fit girl driving modded micra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i saw her going from chesterfield to sheefield whislt in my BT van.. the car is a late spec K11 in blue with the bonnet grills filed in with a nismo badge on it tinted back lights.. exhaust a rear splitter dont know what the rims were cos they were moving.. tommo also saw her when he left my house once any one know who she is ?????????? was today at about half 2 ish.

Doh!!!!! Next time u c her, stop her!!!!!! And give her the MSC address lol!!!

Raceworx said:
i saw her going from chesterfield to sheefield whislt in my BT van.. the car is a late spec K11 in blue with the bonnet grills filed in with a nismo badge on it tinted back lights.. exhaust a rear splitter dont know what the rims were cos they were moving.. tommo also saw her when he left my house once any one know who she is ?????????? was today at about half 2 ish.

you get a van?! they dont give ANYTHING to us students, not even a BT fleece or a pen, just a soldering iorn and a pair of 88's :\

Ian said:
you get a van?! they dont give ANYTHING to us students, not even a BT fleece or a pen, just a soldering iorn and a pair of 88's :\

im an aprentice dude not a jumper runner :p i do UG and cal work, not my van but i use it its a nice vivaro! wit the openreach ice cream van graphics!! wooop..

i use my BT laptop for talking to the ECU :p

anyway this fit bird is obviouls not on the site!! which sucks im sure i saw the car for sale on Ebay, anyone remember a blue K11 facelift with nismo stickers?? i must find this girl! :laugh:

dude she werent bad eh lol get her on the site, gonna have to bring my k11 up and go "bad boy cruisin" lol

ahhh girls like that up your side of the country ?

Girls over here are all like 'OMG im all embarassed' then run into some bushes or something :p

paddymarsden said:
ahhh girls like that up your side of the country ?

Girls over here are all like 'OMG im all embarassed' then run into some bushes or something :p

Don't all the girls down your way have beards and work on farms? :D

i was in a rush typing the reply, yes im in st helens BUT the girls from chester are nice......little random 'paddy outburst'

Inbred is what i was getting at, although i had it in my head you were from Cornwall Paddy, hence the comment! :D

paddymarsden said:
LMAO no they dont ! thats erm yorkshire way !

girls from chester are mint !!!!

yeah we stil have cobbled roads horse and cart in yorkshire,,,:S

enough of this inbred chitchat! we need to find my fair modified micra driving maiden!! i will need a team of a few good men to brave the ####factory that is chesterfield so that i may do battle with the chav lords and there corsas and win her hart.. or give her a card with www.micra.org.uk on it.... who will join me!!! arghhhhhh...

and on a different note is it just me or is korizin the sherminator!!

image.php
=
pie2.jpg

no offence is intended as he will have had more ##### than most men!!

hughes_16v said:
do you chase after them into the bushes.......

I do but only the ones that dont work on farms and dont have beards..... lol depends of they are nice and not scouse (no offence but scouse isnt an accent its just noise)

Korizin said:
i had it in my head you were from Cornwall Paddy

Hmmmmmm rarther scared that you think liverpool is near cornwall lol i tell you what the North West meets are a b**ch to get too ;) lol

paddymarsden said:
I do but only the ones that dont work on farms and dont have beards..... lol depends of they are nice and not scouse (no offence but scouse isnt an accent its just noise)

the ones with beards, u might be confusing those with sheep lol

i argee with the scouse accent tho.. no offence to scouse people, dont take afence, i will have to put up railings!

anyway any luck finding this girl then?

Raceworx...you get her plate no#... i say you report a hit & run of a dog, describe her car then listen in on a scanner... lol

no honestly dont ring the cops...

lol, i reacon the girl is secretly allready a member but is too shy......

The girls with beards might be sheep yea.....saying that tho i aint part of wales !!

lots of sheep in them yorkshiore dales !

are you seriously actually going to try and find this girl? it would be like trying to find a fart in a hurricane... :/

yes! it will be my quest lol weve narrowd it down to chesterfield! so i sahll begin there!

i can just see this in the news headlines....

" Tonight we bring you a special report just in, a fleet of Nissan Micra's from the 'Micra Sports Club' are on the search in Chesterfield for a ' Really fit girl driving a Micra', It is alleged that Racworx is leading the pack.

If you are watching this Special news report and you ARE this 'Really fit girl' then please turn yourself in to one of the MSC members.

The search goes on......Good luck MSC ! "

I thought Paddy was from Cornwall cause of something that was in a post a few weeks ago and i didn't bother to read under his name. To be honest though i couldn't have told you where St Helens was if you had asked.

Hmm the Sherminator, well i wouldn't say so myself!

Sherminator:
pie2.jpg

Korizin:
image0420lk.jpg

Korizin to be fair its only your nose that looks different to shermans!lol

raceworx theres loads of ladys on msc, pink princess, haylz i think is a women, eltaylor, arnold, theres loads just look.............. lol

hughes_16v said:
Korizin to be fair its only your nose that looks different to shermans!lol

raceworx theres loads of ladys on msc, pink princess, haylz i think is a women, eltaylor, arnold, theres loads just look.............. lol

Specsavers mate, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back