Realistic figures

What sort of figures could I expect from this spec?

High comp cg13
Port and polished head
Cammed (not sure on spec)
Ga15 throttle body
Ga15 pink injectors (185cc iirc)
Frankspeed exhaust mani
(first) cat back system with second decat

Well here's an idea karlj...

Since Frank seems to be able to obtain CG series engines for very sensible prices, maybe there's scope for Frankshnitz tuning to supply pre-built high-comp CG13DE's to the MSC masses?

Could be something in it for Frank and a good availability of performance upgrades for members. Say a high comp CG13DE complete with Frankspeed manifold and pre-modified inlet manifold, throttle body & injectors for example? Could be good for the club.

very sensible idea for the masses

Since Frank seems to be able to obtain CG series engines for very sensible prices, maybe there's scope for Frankshnitz tuning to supply pre-built high-comp CG13DE's to the MSC masses?

Could be something in it for Frank and a good availability of performance upgrades for members. Say a high comp CG13DE complete with Frankspeed manifold and pre-modified inlet manifold, throttle body & injectors for example? Could be good for the club.

members would expect warantees and shnitz like that tho eh :eek:
i,ve done some of the r and d on these CG,s and posted up whatever i can so.............get stuck in guys :grinning:

members would expect warantees and shnitz like that tho eh :eek:
i,ve done some of the r and d on these CG,s and posted up whatever i can so.............get stuck in guys :grinning:

Warrantees shouldnt worry you anyway your work is usually of such a good standard that I'd doubt parts would fail! It's generally only once things are mass produced you get failure

Back