**Parting BeeBoop's SLX Full of JDM goodness!**

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
WHOLE CAR IS NOW SOLD!!! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Hey guys,
Been a while, for those of you who remember i sold my micra to my brother back in 2011 and got into an N15 SSS. Well the SSS was required as the micra had simply become too small for my growing family.
My brother brought the car off me as he couldn't bare to see the tidy little machine stripped and sold off in parts, sadly though he never seemed to drive it and it sat around as his place. Last time i went to see him i noticed the rego had expired and commented on it, which led to him agreeing to sell it back to me so i could offer it to my ultra helpful micra community that was always there for me when i had any issues.

The car has lots of great JDM bits and pieces that i'd like to see on someone elses micra and have them being enjoyed! Not going to waste.
Car is currently 100% complete, just the way i had it and you could take everything off my hands for $1500.00 Neg.

I think it is far more likely to be sold off in parts as it's not a Super S or LX and not the most popular body choice.

Car has ice cold A/C & Power Steering.

15" Lenso LS-GT alloy wheels (Not a scratch on any)

JDM Dash Top Cup holders / Storage compartment

JDM Door Top Cup holders (Suit SLX only)

JDM rear bubble tail lamps

JDM rear 'Bolero' tail lamps

JDM centre console arm rest (BEST addition i ever did! Also
adds 2 cup holders to passengers in the rear with lid flipped open)

Super S Series 2 Tacho instrument cluster

UK equivalent SR Tacho instrument cluster

Super S rear wing/spoiler

Complete Series 2 interior upgrade.

Throttle body was purchased from the UK and fitted at a cost of nearly $400 when i had the car.

Gearbox had been reconditioned with new bearings and seals to fix the notorious input shaft bearing howl.

The clutch cable someone may also want, was purchased brand new genuine from Nissan and fitted.

Obviously all other lights, panels, motor bits and pieces are available. There isn't anything i am not willing to sell, everything will go.

Shoot me offers or ask for a price on anything in particular you may be interested in. :)

Fastest method of contacting me is via SMS on:
0458055226 (Adam)

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 83717.jpg
    83717.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 44

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Danvillan WROTE:

"PICTURES ??????

Sorry mate, added a few that were already floating around on the site with thanks to Dean (Hotfunk67) for his great photos! :)
SMS me requesting any particular photo and i will go out take a snap and message it directly to you. :)

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"Might be keen on centre consol cup holder depending on price and colour.

Pics and price please

There isn't a centre console cup holder (like in front of the shifter) i have the centre arm rest console which has two cup holders on the reverse of the lid. :)

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
BeeBoop WROTE:

"Doom WROTE:

Pics and price please"</div>

There isn't a centre console cup holder (like in front of the shifter) i have the centre arm rest console which has two cup holders on the reverse of the lid. :)

Yea thats what I meant.

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"BeeBoop WROTE:

"Doom WROTE:

Pics and price please"</div>

There isn't a centre console cup holder (like in front of the shifter) i have the centre arm rest console which has two cup holders on the reverse of the lid. :)"</div>

Yea thats what I meant.

Okay cool. Well I will take some pics later for you. Grey to match the interior and price.. $150 too much?

Back