Reaching 142000km HELP

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
I'm Reaching 142000, and i feel my micra its needing a standard maintenance.. what you guys advice?

Regular:
Oil - Oil Filter
Air Filter

Fuel Filter how many kms does it last?
I'm feeling the gear box a litle hard sometimes, maybe needing new oil?or need to be calibrated?
Gear box oil?

The refrigeration water looks a litle dark/brown is it time for a change?

Where can i find a map of maintenance for my k11 super s from 1994?

thanx

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
hope this helps,

Alex

Attachments

• 10124.jpg
    10124.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15

cisco

» CMF Member
That service sheet is in the genuine micra workshop manual.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
142,000 kilometres isn't a high mileage for a car going on 12 years old. Mine is a 95 and its just clicked over 125,000, the guy who fixed it recently couldn't believe it was genuine. He said most cars do around 20,000 a year which would put it at 200,000 klms. Get someone to do a major service on it, and make them put good quality oil/fluids back in it. She'll go for years yet.

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
Well guys... and girls :))))

THANX A LOOOOOT!!!

And who says 142000 is alot for a cg13de????

Last time i was in my mechanic, there was a old granpa :) doing the 500000km revision!!!! How about that for endurance????

Concerning the gearbox litle hard by passing from 1st to 2nd and 3rd to 2nd i also think that it could be when the car its cold... and the revs are too high.. maybe!!!

cisco

» CMF Member
1300: Just probably either needs to adjust or change your clutch, change your gearbox oil, or new syncros. At the end of the way, even a whole new gearbox is not a big costly job thesedays. Wouldn't be too involved to do one of the above to fix your gearbox problems.

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
In the end of the month i'll go to my mechanic and work on that!!!

because i want my micra JUST PERFECT to recieve the new suspension and tyres i'm thinking to give him... like a Christmas present :)))

THANX A LOT GUYS!!!

Back