About to hit 185,000kms...help me double check what to get serviced

My girlfriends K11 is about to hit 185,000kms, and since the car has held up an almost bomb proof reliability until now, I wanted to make sure it could keep going until its next milestone(200k :glare:)

The car has not had the best service history, last year it ran for a whole summer with no water in the coolant reservoir and with almost no engine oil :suspect: Never overheated and never showed signs of trouble though (Y)

Brake discs were probably changed around 100k, suspension is still the original and the car sways with the wind :laugh:...I would like to change the shocks, if I do then I would like to also change the bushes

Now the car is starting to feel really sluggish, and I suspect it may have to do with the spark plugs (i'm guessing they were changed more than 2 years ago :doh:)

So far this is the list of things that need to be done...feel free to correct and/or add

The car is a 1.0 CG10DE CVT, 09/2000 44kw

• Spark Plugs (NGK BKR5E-11, these can be taken out with a deep reach plug spanner 16mm right?)
  • Air Filter, Oil Filter and Fuel Filter
  • Oil Change 5w-30 MOTUL 8100 X-CESS or 5W-40 Sint2000 (budget related choice) Anyone know the exact size of the oil pan bolt and washer? 11mm?
  • Brake discs and pads + DOT4 brake fluid, pads were changed in 2008 along with brake caliper pistons :suspect:
  • CVT Oil - Dexron III, problem will be finding the filter..and dealing with the price!
  • Shock Absorbers...Code for the front shocks seem to be MM-13312 MM-13313 and MM-13414 for the rear...could anyone confirm?
  • Polyurethane Bushes, hopefully it will help make the wheel a little more precise and responsive while reducing lateral movement

anyone know of any tools other than what I mentioned that I might need? I'm planning on picking up a set of tools (http://www.itslondon.co.uk/pd_STA194656_194656_Stanley50Piece14and12DriveSocketSet.htm) Seems to be a good set of tool for oil change, spark plug etc...

I'll update the list as soon as I get a hold of the maintenance booklet with the specific tasks Nissan recommends..

The overall problem is the price I will be quoted for the labour...I can get most of the stuff off ebay luckily saving quite a bit fwn

ciao

Back