RCA help

A couple of days ago I installed an amp in my trunk. Power cable is on the passengers, and the RCA cables are on the drivers side, tucked in those plastic canals. Now I have a problem with the noise in my speakers, and the noise is sometimes from the engine. The pitch changes with rpm, and when I turn on my lights, or pres the break, there is a click noise.

So my question is, do I buy a new set of RCA cables double shielded because the current set isn't, or I buy a RCA filter?

Can all of this be caused by a faulty ground link from my battery?

Also another question, did anyone put RCA cables down the middle of the car, and how hard is it to remove the carpet around the hand break?

Amp: JBL GTO 6000 1+2 3+4 bridged, 5 and 6 not in use.
Speakers-back: Pioneer TS-2511
Player: Pioneer DEH-P5600MP F/SW RCA output 2V

Also anther question, I know that you can put 17cm with 54mm depth, but can I fit in a 17cm with 66mm depth with a MDF ring in front?
Will the front of the speaker fit under the plastic door cover?

Well the clicking is heard only when I push the break, put it in R, or turn hazard lights. I presume that is because the RCA cables are parallel with the rear signalization cables... So, do I do a cable upgrade, or a RCA filter upgrade?

I re-grounded the amp, shorten the cable form 2m to 0.7m, changed the grounding place, sanded the paint.
Should I change then my (-) battery terminal along with the wire, and re-position the ground point on the car, or add another cable one beside the standard one?

Earth... mine doesn't have the rpm whizzing up and down sound, just a click when i press the brake, because i earthed my amp onto the same point as my 3rd brake light install
i will relocate that at some point but my music is up too loud/exhaust is too loud to notice :)
Just a relocation should do it.

I bought a new dual shield RCA cable, 3m long, and put it through the middle, and every noise is gone.

Now my other question, how much I can compensate for space with the MDF ring for the front speakers?

Back