radiator

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey guys and girls, was driving normaly to pick my girlfriend up, had the blowers on cold as it was warm today, parked up where i pick her up from with the engine still running was sat there for about 10 minutes and then i noticed that there was brown water running out from under my car. So i got out to check to see where it was coming from and it was spraying out of the radiator and then the temp gauge went right up.

is there anything i can do to fix this or is it best to get my self a new radiator

any links on ebay maybe or is matt a better option

no frank if you look at the bottem of the radiator it was coming out of there as its quite rusty are all radiators the same for all models as mine was knackered from putting the janspeed on i bent quite a few fins on it

no frank if you look at the bottem of the radiator it was coming out of there as its quite rusty are all radiators the same for all models as mine was knackered from putting the janspeed on i bent quite a few fins on it

ahh, i bet they,re all the same rads eh, i would go for a used/second hand one personally :)

cheers hooded i used that stuff before but it stil went need to put some more in to hold it so i can get me sel a new radiator

Back