Quickdraw Developments is born...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Here is a logo that my mate made for Wayne and his future company hehe. :) I designed the logo for him and then he stuck it into the computer and hey presto. :D What you all think?? :upside: Start of big things I feel. :D

25-qd%20developments.jpg

Is it one of those 'Be afraid, be very afraid moments'

But really, good luck Wayne with your future plans.

Mike

you'd be best with a landline number on there too, puts people off otherwise. Other than that, looks good Wayne.

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 156
aye, tis cool. i'd relocate the phone number(s) though, kinda a crap position for them..

maybe somewhere like bottom right, just below the circular shape thing. i just think at the moment it is in a strange position and clashes a bit with it being white on white. just my 2p worth anyway

Ok cheers. I will have a think, and see what Wayne says too. This is the reason I thought I'd show it, to see if anyone thought it could be improved in anyway. Thanks mate. :)

cheers dan/ looks kool. though a few little things i woulld think may need to be on there also !!

such as bodyworks of sorts. as a sign could be for ne thing.
maybe about the number thing is right aswell!!

we shalll see
though i dont really want ne one phoning the house all the time!!
and have no phone in the garage!!

like the looks of the sign, like wayne said would look better with a bit more info about what quickdraw developments, youve obviously got a talent mate, just by judging by the things youve done for people on here, hope it all works out well for you

I like the logo very much but I share other peoples views. If the logo is glanced at quickly (or even not so quickly) from a distance the number will be quite hard to make out. Other than that nice one, all the best! :)

Have spoke to Wayne about it now and will take the first sticker down for him then make a few alterations and get it redone for him. :) Cheers to Carl for printing the stickers too. :D

Good luck pal! Hope your dreams become reality and you get what you want out of life mate, you deserve it, you have a talent to let the world see matey!

Daz :alien:

Once you've got some together - send some up and i'll slap them on the car, and get some advertsiment about here.

I was going to say the same titch but i dont know many people round here that will be willing to travel all the way to waynes workshop to get some bodymods done :S

K10Daz said:
I was going to say the same titch but i dont know many people round here that will be willing to travel all the way to waynes workshop to get some bodymods done :S

You'd be surprised.

Back